Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
understudy man

!mesin Furniture Vs Beng Tuan Furniture !

Hi Ideasmith,

mine, too! I have placed a deposit in them, and when I checked the status in ACRA, they are in the road of being terminated, and open a new 1, called Mesin Furniture Pte Ltd!!!!

Any of you here know how we can claim our money back?

go to CASE

lucky i came here. still intend to buy the 10 door wardrobe from Beng Tuan

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
go to CASE

lucky i came here. still intend to buy the 10 door wardrobe from Beng Tuan

be careful of Beng Tuan also.... they seem to be moving away from their 2 locations. but they never state where is the new place and didnt put their company name in the newspaper advert.

they seem to be quite secretive abt it.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=15503

be careful of Beng Tuan also.... they seem to be moving away from their 2 locations. but they never state where is the new place and didnt put their company name in the newspaper advert.

they seem to be quite secretive abt it.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=15503

I have paid $500 deposit with Mesin 3 weeks ago when i ordered a sofa set from them at the Singapore Expo and now can't seem to contact them.

Anyone know how to get this resolved?

Hi Ideasmith,

mine, too! I have placed a deposit in them, and when I checked the status in ACRA, they are in the road of being terminated, and open a new 1, called Mesin Furniture Pte Ltd!!!!

Any of you here know how we can claim our money back?

Please email me if you hear anything from CASE. I have placed $500 deposit with them at the Singapore Expo this July for a sofa set and now Mesin Furniture cannot be contacted. No one picked up the line and handphone.

I have paid $500 deposit with Mesin 3 weeks ago when i ordered a sofa set from them at the Singapore Expo and now can't seem to contact them.

Anyone know how to get this resolved?

Please email me if you hear anything from CASE. I have placed $500 deposit with them at the Singapore Expo this July for a sofa set and now Mesin Furniture cannot be contacted. No one picked up the line and handphone.

Hi,

I went to mesin again, and apparently they have moved. They claimed that they have moved to a new location in chinatown, with the same phone number (you can check in the yellow pages). But I have no idea, how true is the address.

I have checked their ACRA, and their status is going to be terminated soon, and they have opened a new name called Mesin Furniture Pte. Ltd. Once they changed the status, it is even more difficult to go through claim tribunal, bcoz if they claim bankruptcy, then u cant do anything.

If they are still under the sole proprietorship, you can still claim back from the owner.

I have gone through small claim tribunal. This is to claim for amount below 10k. I called CASE before, and they directed me to the small claim tribunal. I heard, some of the other customer has also claim through this, but I have no idea what is the result. I hope I can recover this asap. You can fine the small claim tribunal, try to google, and u will find the website.

I will try to update u all once mine settled.

i went down this afternoon to Mesin Furniture at Jln Mesin. The gate was locked and from the glass window, can see that there are only a few furniture here and there.

Called up CASE and they said they don't handle cases whereby the shop is closed down. They asked me to file it with small claims court.

They told me to pay $5 to purchase the business profile for Mesin Furniture (now rename to Pte Ltd which makes it more difficult to claim against owner) from this website www.bizfile.gov.sg and then go to small claims court (admin fee $10) to file against this company with this report that i got. That seems to be a cheaper option compared to Case ($25 member fee + $10 admin fee). They will then send letter to Mesin and after 2 weeks, got to go court for hearing.

Very troublesome but no choice. And no guarantee that the money can be claimed back too.

Wonder how many more people have been affected. If more people bring up this matter at the same time,

then the case against them will be stronger.

stand up for your principles and rights!

Why don't you try going to mesin furniture coz their service not lousy

than beng tuan service !!!!! :dancingqueen:

coz what i no beng tuan dun have warranty period for sofas and others but mesin does gives warranty period on their products!!! :good:

and Mesin is giving away free pillow to mothers on this mother's day promotion!!!! :good:

go down and have a look :)

no:11, jalan mesin, standard industrial building, #05-00, Singapore368813

behind Mazda showroom/service centre @ macpherson area. Hurry up!!!! :thumbs up:

Mesin Furniture at jln mesin shop closed! Did you buy anything from them or not?

What! I got a $1K deposit with them, don't tell me they skip town.

call their showroom tel 6285 7805, they should be at 11 Jalan Mesin #05-00 Standard Industrial Building S(368813). If not, man, I will get my visa company to chase back the monies.

Hi Ideasmiths,

pls update on your pursue with Mesin Furniture......

Thanks.

Hi, I went to Mesin Furniture yesterday, at 11 Jalan mesin, but I saw the shop close lei.

I think it has moved, since not a lot of furniture inside.Anybody knows where I can find their new address?

I need it quite urgent since I need a good and cheap furniture asap.

Thanks a lot :D

Better look for others if you value your money and time. It's not worth the headache and heartache. Wonder who recommend them to you? :bangwall:

hi pple

i hve just placed a deposit with Beng Tuah over the weekends for dining table and coffee table

isst safe ?

cos my delivery only take place in sept

Hi,

I went to mesin again, and apparently they have moved. They claimed that they have moved to a new location in chinatown, with the same phone number (you can check in the yellow pages). But I have no idea, how true is the address.

I have checked their ACRA, and their status is going to be terminated soon, and they have opened a new name called Mesin Furniture Pte. Ltd. Once they changed the status, it is even more difficult to go through claim tribunal, bcoz if they claim bankruptcy, then u cant do anything.

If they are still under the sole proprietorship, you can still claim back from the owner.

I have gone through small claim tribunal. This is to claim for amount below 10k. I called CASE before, and they directed me to the small claim tribunal. I heard, some of the other customer has also claim through this, but I have no idea what is the result. I hope I can recover this asap. You can fine the small claim tribunal, try to google, and u will find the website.

Hey, people, got tip that Mesin is still exhibiting at Expo.

"Mesin is currently 1 of the exhibitors at Creative Living 08 in Expo Hall 6A till 10 August 2008"

Hi Ideasmiths,

pls update on your pursue with Mesin Furniture......

Thanks.

Better look for others if you value your money and time. It's not worth the headache and heartache. Wonder who recommend them to you? :bangwall:

As on 23 August 2008, Mesin allegely Closed down. one of their furniture supplier offering me alternative, looks more reasonable then Case or Small claims, my risk is a $100 deposit to complete delivery of all items then I pay the balance in full. Details as follow

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?s=...st&p=329281

Edited by Ideasmiths

Hi,

Please refer to my posting http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...12&hl=mesin

for further updates.

Why don't you try going to mesin furniture coz their service not lousy

than beng tuan service !!!!! :dancingqueen:

coz what i no beng tuan dun have warranty period for sofas and others but mesin does gives warranty period on their products!!! :good:

and Mesin is giving away free pillow to mothers on this mother's day promotion!!!! :good:

go down and have a look :)

no:11, jalan mesin, standard industrial building, #05-00, Singapore368813

behind Mazda showroom/service centre @ macpherson area. Hurry up!!!! :thumbs up:

I checked this person's profile. Last active in June 2008?

and been advertising and singing good praises of Mesin.

doesn't post anything about other matters.

and he only post 6 postings.

so probably consipiring with mesin.

my guess la

so please beware when you want to believe anyone's postings in this virtual world.

also, this person by name of "tomorrow" last active on May 2008.

done only 4 postings and all the postings to sing high praises of mesin as well.

another suspicious character

Edited by junetan7

Beng Tuan sucks. Went there to order bed. They insisted on full payment. When i reach home, i decided to change my order to a queen bed frame. they had 3 outlets on their invoice. called all 3 for almost up to 6 hours , no soul answered the phone. when i when there that evening, all the sales men were sitting there chatting. When i asked them how come they didnt answer my calls, they said they dont answer calls on Sat & Sun.And they were so rude, no customer service at all. OMG, but they take full payment.......

I arranged for delivery on wed after 6pm. On that very day, the delivery guys called at 3pm and yelled on the phone that they wanted to deliver .I was at work and told them after 6pm. They came with the bed with a sulky face and installed the frames unevenly. When asked, they were reluctant to redo. And there was no warranty. When i told the delivery guys to call back office, this was exactly what the guy said " Bedframe warranty no" . Mattress warranty 10years. Where is the warranty card....."dont have"

My foot.....to summarise..services sucks, products suck, they give you dirt cheap mattresses.plus prices include GST . BENG TUAN REALLY SUCKS. Buy furniture elsewhere....worth paying extra $100's rather than getting rubbish.... :furious::furious::furious: