Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jessie

My Happy Family's New Hse...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
haven confirm your ID ah?

not yet leh......lately hv not even talk to those ID.

i intend to get Inzen's Roy to come and quote me,.....but, hv to wait till i settled on the water leakage issue lor.

now simply no mood to do anything lor..... :(

anyway is nice that the ID gave you some 3D pictures even without confirmation, think most ID will not do that..maybe you can ask roy to quote you 1st lor..he is busy man now and since you still waiting to rectify the leakage, the waiting time should be just nice...

just wait for his quote, dun need to do anything :notti:

now, we just hope we can quick quick settle this leakage issue and move on to reno......really hope and target to start reno by Sep08. (after the lunar 7th mth)

thanks frosty ;)

hey, did i tell you b4 that your AD photographer, wansheng, is my personal friend..... ;)

yes yes, u mentioned that in virgo's blog, i replied u there! shd hv known u earlier hor, donno can get discount or not :notti::rofl:

hey u r welcome to visit my house, but very messy now. But since we so near, we can go see each other's house, what do u think?

yes yes, u mentioned that in virgo's blog, i replied u there! shd hv known u earlier hor, donno can get discount or not :notti::rofl:

hey u r welcome to visit my house, but very messy now. But since we so near, we can go see each other's house, what do u think?

hi hi frosty,

keke,...i could hv missed your post there.....or maybe i *shoot-bird* lor :)

hmm,....u can try ask for more freebies,....*maybe i try ask ask lor*...hahahaa :D

hey, sure sure,......we can always visit each other.

now your hse messy is ok lah,....cos reno mah.... ;)

maybe we can arrange and i bring you to see my empty vacant hse now,...then u give me ideas.....keke ;)

it's also abt time for me to go there to take a look cos hv not been up there for few weeks liao....

hi hi frosty,

keke,...i could hv missed your post there.....or maybe i *shoot-bird* lor :)

hmm,....u can try ask for more freebies,....*maybe i try ask ask lor*...hahahaa :D

hey, sure sure,......we can always visit each other.

now your hse messy is ok lah,....cos reno mah.... ;)

maybe we can arrange and i bring you to see my empty vacant hse now,...then u give me ideas.....keke ;)

it's also abt time for me to go there to take a look cos hv not been up there for few weeks liao....

ahahahahah thanks in adv leh! :deal::rofl::rofl:

ok can't wait to see yr house!

ahahahahah thanks in adv leh! :deal::rofl::rofl:

ok can't wait to see yr house!

keke ;)

dun mention....if u dun mind to see a run-down empty hse,......hahaha

cos i need to get some ideas also lor. ;)

Hi Jessie,

wow you very lucky to get a EM at $0 COV! :sport-smiley-004:

Your designs very nice, the kitchen is beautiful. :good:

thanks.

now i might wan to change my kitchen design... ;)

What did i miss? what did i miss? :P

Was busy the past few days... hardly logs on. Any gd news on the leakage problem? :notti:

I also want to complain abt mine. I thought I see a smaller patch of water seepage leh. But dunno is it my eyes piak stamp coz that was at night. Tomolo go and see again. When the TC's painters patched the sides of the windows, it's in ugly grey color (shd be sealent). Then the outside ledge is beige color lor. Then can see one grey lines @ the sides. :~

hi skywolf,

aiyah, for my water seepage problem,...HDB officer went to inspect again and they still insist there's no seepage....having water stains does not mean there's seepage.....they bascially must see there's water leak then will take action lor!!!!! STUPID right?

anyway, i will try to settle my stuffs soon,....and target to reno either on 1st July,..or otherwise will be 31st Aug (after the lunar 7th month).

guess mine will be quite fast lah,....cos not much hacking and also simple reno to cut cost lor. ;)