Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
armstrong

子母门�c64b

Mr Chong,

Heard that door using 子母门 is not good for FS. what will be the effect installing it? this 子母门 refers to iron grille gate or wooden door or both? thk u.t

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Mr Chong,

Heard that door using 子母门 is not good for FS. what will be the effect installing it? this 子母门 refers to iron grille gate or wooden door or both? thk u.t

Hello

I'm not familiar with this term. Usually this comes from a particular school. How did you get this 'term'?

No matter what terms are used, this boils down to door and door. And this term should applies to doors within the house rather than otherwise. In olden times, doors can be referred to single/double, yang(odd) and yin(even).

I don't think this refers to iron gate and door etc because most houses have it. If really so, then this is making a mole out of a mountain.

Rather than not being helpful to answer this question, I'll just share what I'll think it should be (some FS own school of names) that most likely one main door and one side door (mother and son).

Having 2 doors of course have its effects and that will depend on where they are located.