More On Flying Stars

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi

What is 2-5-8 / 1-4-7 parent string ?

What is sum of ten combination ?

Regards

coconut

Hello

What book or course are you reading/taking?

At the look of the numbers, this is refering to 三元九运. 1-4-7/ 2-5-8/ 3-6-9 are the early/middle/later 运. If you are learning flying stars, it is said that if this formation appears in the chart, it would be better than other normal charts. Wrong! If all appears in the whole chart is good! Wrong!

If this formation appears and there are proper mountain and water support, it will be stronger than a normal chart. Wrong!

The fact is many people who are having this chart (even plus proper support) are not having any difference. However, it can be made to work depending on the understanding of the practitioners.

The above should be term as 父母三般卦。There is also 三般卦 which is 123, 234, 345.....etc.

Both the above are 龙神上山下水.

Sum of ten should be the combined stars in each grid add up to be 10. Same story as above.

Hello

What book or course are you reading/taking?

At the look of the numbers, this is refering to 三元九运. 1-4-7/ 2-5-8/ 3-6-9 are the early/middle/later 运. If you are learning flying stars, it is said that if this formation appears in the chart, it would be better than other normal charts. Wrong! If all appears in the whole chart is good! Wrong!

If this formation appears and there are proper mountain and water support, it will be stronger than a normal chart. Wrong!

The fact is many people who are having this chart (even plus proper support) are not having any difference. However, it can be made to work depending on the understanding of the practitioners.

The above should be term as 父母三般卦。There is also 三般卦 which is 123, 234, 345.....etc.

Both the above are 龙神上山下水.

Sum of ten should be the combined stars in each grid add up to be 10. Same story as above.

mr chong, so this one really doesn't matter ...i live in a period 8 NE2 house, out of 9 sectors, 6 sectors are of either 1-4-7 or 2-5-8 combination either in the period or mountain/water stars

mr chong, so this one really doesn't matter ...i live in a period 8 NE2 house, out of 9 sectors, 6 sectors are of either 1-4-7 or 2-5-8 combination either in the period or mountain/water stars

Hello

Doesn't matter.....

艮寅 facing house have 父母三般卦. All sectors have lower to upper period. I don't know why you specifically indicated 2 combo only. The 369 is important too.

Everything has a gua. Everything has a 五行. Everything must fall in place correctly. Not easy...not easy.

Hello

Doesn't matter.....

艮寅 facing house have 父母三般卦. All sectors have lower to upper period. I don't know why you specifically indicated 2 combo only. The 369 is important too.

Everything has a gua. Everything has a 五行. Everything must fall in place correctly. Not easy...not easy.

mr chong, can i pm you my floorplan so that u can advise me ..thanks :)

mr chong, can i pm you my floorplan so that u can advise me ..thanks :)

0112_001.jpg

mr chong,

i have sent u a pm. This is my floorplan

thanks

Edited by coconut

hi Mr Chong

try to send u a PM. here is the information that you required

Main Door = 47degree

Few steps outside main door = 47 degree

Few steps inside main door = 45 degree

Regards

coconut

Edited by coconut

Hello

Your access balcony is an L-shape, isn't it?

So can you also take some pics in front of your door and the side ways to show me?

Hello

Your access balcony is an L-shape, isn't it?

So can you also take some pics in front of your door and the side ways to show me?

hi mr chong,

that is actually a common corridor.

yap, it's L-shape...

DSCN1414.jpg

DSCN1415.jpg

DSCN1416.jpg

DSCN1417.jpg

thanks for your kind advice

Edited by coconut

Hello

Just to clarify as I think there are some contradictions in the compass direction you mentioned.

On the floor plan you indicated the N arrow and NE at your windows about 45deg.

On the other hand you posted 3 readings from 45-47deg standing at your main door. So facing the door is 45 deg or facing the windows is 45deg? This is your house and your got to be very careful in giving details. As long as you're not sure, try not to just put up info here for others to comment because it may lead to more complications in your FS.

Hello

Just to clarify as I think there are some contradictions in the compass direction you mentioned.

On the floor plan you indicated the N arrow and NE at your windows about 45deg.

On the other hand you posted 3 readings from 45-47deg standing at your main door. So facing the door is 45 deg or facing the windows is 45deg? This is your house and your got to be very careful in giving details. As long as you're not sure, try not to just put up info here for others to comment because it may lead to more complications in your FS.

mr chong, sorry for the confusion..

door facing

at the door = 317,

move into house 2 steps = 315

windows facing = 45

Edited by coconut

mr chong, sorry for the confusion..

door facing

at the door = 317,

move into house 2 steps = 315

windows facing = 45

Hello

Yes, this is better.

Now, along your access balcony (hopefully can place) facing the open field, place 7 plants (in front of living sofa area). At the corner where the bicycle is, remove and replace with 1 plant. Stand facing out your main door, place another 1 plant on the left before the shoe box. Shift the TV to sofa 3 position. Shift your sofas 3 to face TV accordingly. Again stand facing out main door, interior on the right, hang a rat pic or put up a rat crystal or display. All the above do it on the 17 Jun 08 at 1 - 1.30am.

Try to keep your kitchen windows closed most of the time.

You are not doing any renovation, aren't you?