Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gohvicc

Lawyer Fees For Bank Loans

We just got a bank loan from one of the local banks to buy a re-sale HBD bank. We will use the lawyer from the bank's panel of lawyers.

1. We were told by the law firm that the lawyer will act for us in both (1) Bank loan- for sure, (2) HDB Conveyancing- is this necessary? We were told that both (1) and (2) ae 'packaged' and cannot be separated. Correct statement? HDB told me they can also act for us instead of using lawyer on the Conveyancing. I will call HDB again to reconfirm. I am confused man!

2. Approximately how much will the fees be? We were quoted that the fees will be about 2.5K less 500 for our legal subsidy. So it's about 2k. Excuding the stamp fees, etc, etc. Can someone please share breakdown of fees is you have info? Is 2k a bit high?

Thanks and regards.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
We just got a bank loan from one of the local banks to buy a re-sale HBD bank. We will use the lawyer from the bank's panel of lawyers.

1. We were told by the law firm that the lawyer will act for us in both (1) Bank loan- for sure, (2) HDB Conveyancing- is this necessary? We were told that both (1) and (2) ae 'packaged' and cannot be separated. Correct statement? HDB told me they can also act for us instead of using lawyer on the Conveyancing. I will call HDB again to reconfirm. I am confused man!

2. Approximately how much will the fees be? We were quoted that the fees will be about 2.5K less 500 for our legal subsidy. So it's about 2k. Excuding the stamp fees, etc, etc. Can someone please share breakdown of fees is you have info? Is 2k a bit high?

Thanks and regards.

mine is , legal $1150, convey $800, stamp fee $4440 :yamseng:

mine is , legal $1150, convey $800, stamp fee $4440 :yamseng:

Hi, is this after the legal subsidy or before.

i.e. Actual amount paid = $1150+$800- Legal subsidy = less than $1950?

Thanks.