Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lxiul

Height Of Kitchen Table Top

hi ppl, may I know what is the standard and good height of ur kitchen table top? my Id did not tell me yet. i think i have to know and make decision soon cuz the tiler gonna make the cement concrete support for my sink sooooon!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Depending on end user's height, 36" sink top height is appropiate for a height of 1.6m person.

The cooking stove side have to be at least 3" lower if u are using those built in hob leaving enough surrounding space for your wok. (My lousy contractor did not alert me not to miss the height of the steel stand for the wok/ pot )

(cement) sink support or (wooden) kitchen cabinet?

sink support my current one is 34" from ground. New one is gonna do 35" high.

Wanted to do 36" coz I'm 1.8m, but my wife is short 1.6m. She says 36" too high, but I think is ok. After some arguement, settle in between... 35". :dunno:

ya I think it depends on yr height. I'm 1.8m and my table top height is 37" from ground, I told ID t o raise 2". quite comfortable for me at 37". but if u are shorter, it will be tiring (yr arms)

me is ard 1.6m. So I shld do 36"? but does that already include the solid surface height?

is there a difference btw concrete sink and kitchen cabinet height?

tot they should be the same since i using solid surface. its join 1 piece leh.

Depending on end user's height, 36" sink top height is appropiate for a height of 1.6m person.

The cooking stove side have to be at least 3" lower if u are using those built in hob leaving enough surrounding space for your wok. (My lousy contractor did not alert me not to miss the height of the steel stand for the wok/ pot )

u mean my stove must be shorter...but i am using solid surface it should be 1 piece same height.will my stove will be too high :dunno:

For anyone interested in Solid Surface (seamless) kitchen counter / table top replacement, you can visit website : www.reefwheel.com Why re-do you entire kitchen, when you can simply change your counter/table top to a new one. Your kitchen will look like new. Why waste your hard earned money? Money as we all know is not easy to earn.

Edited by ernst6520

me is ard 1.6m. So I shld do 36"? but does that already include the solid surface height?

is there a difference btw concrete sink and kitchen cabinet height?

tot they should be the same since i using solid surface. its join 1 piece leh.

u mean my stove must be shorter...but i am using solid surface it should be 1 piece same height.will my stove will be too high :dunno:

Sorry, did not come to this thread earlier. By now, I think your reno is alreally completed.

Cabinet and sink top can be of the same height.

for the stove, if yours is those built in hob with the steel stand that make to a total height of 39", the height of the base support should be lower but for those induction type, the one with the glass top, that is ok with 36" overall height.