Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hoppie

Little Myconos (greek Island)

oh. so u're changing? i can't put mirrors at my place coz i wanna avoid potential conflicts with parents in law who are abit particular about fengshui.. heh

no choice... wallet pain abit but u see the wall everyday u'll be happy happy! :)

Yeah lor, i can't put mirror becuz of fengshui also but, that size is approved by my FSM. The problem is i do not really like mirror effect, prefer it black so have the more cosy effects.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
wow

wished i could do s sunken bath too

but costs are really too high

nice place!!!!

Thanks for the compliment, will post more pictures once the painting and wallpaper is up :dancingqueen:

Thanks for the compliment, will post more pictures once the painting and wallpaper is up :dancingqueen:

looking forward to see the completed work... ;)

tks tks

Yeah, the wallpaper is finally up but got some Bubbles, is this normal? how are the contractor gonna get rid of it man.

Entrance Left Wall:

IMGP0737.jpg

IMGP0740.jpg

IMGP0743.jpg

IMGP0753.jpg

More Entrance Left wall:

IMGP0756.jpg

Edited by hoppie

wow how much you spent on the wallpaper job huh? did they paste the paper on the actual wall or on the gypsum board?

Err.........they stick on the wall leh, wat's a Gypsum board? I spent $1.9k on it. :notti:

My Elmark Ceiling Fan, so sad the Silver is not really silver, cannot match the wallpaper colour, should have taken Black.

Image183.jpg

IMGP0758.jpg

IMGP0760.jpg

Dining Area + Hallway:

IMGP0744.jpg

IMGP0745.jpg

Edited by hoppie

Err.........they stick on the wall leh, wat's a Gypsum board? I spent $1.9k on it. :notti:

Hi, $1.9K for how many walls? Whole house? Worth it leh. Are they goodrich? Gypsum board (not sure if spelling is correct) is a piece of board which they use to fix over your wall before they paint or wallpaper especially. This will provide a smoother surface as the original wall will have some un-eveness. Not sure if I make sense :dunno:

Hi, $1.9K for how many walls? Whole house? Worth it leh. Are they goodrich? Gypsum board (not sure if spelling is correct) is a piece of board which they use to fix over your wall before they paint or wallpaper especially. This will provide a smoother surface as the original wall will have some un-eveness. Not sure if I make sense :dunno:

The done area are in Red line. The dotted Red is only the portion ontop and below the feature wall/TV console.

editedsmall.jpg

Sorry for the missing pic

Wallpaper Close-up

IMGP0736.jpg

IMGP0746.jpg

Edited by hoppie

The done area are in Red line. The dotted Red is only the portion ontop and below the feature wall/TV console.

Hi, thanks for your reply. But...err....what red line and dotted red? Sorry, I am a bit lost. Is there suppose to be an attachment? Anyway, it sounds like more then 60% of the entire house. Then its definitely worth it then.

After construction for 3 long years, in May 2008, we finally got the key to our little humble home.

Layout: 2 + 1 (2 Bedrooms + 1 Study Room)

Sq Area: 91sqm / 980sqft

Looks like FE is very found of building this size.

Your place is actually a 2 + study + 1(HS), I guessed the rooms will be much smaller than the older developments.