Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ogre

Anyone Engage Nu Space Design Before?

anyone here engage nu space design before. appreciate any feedback that you have. drove pass their office this morning. abit disappointing. cos it's not those typical ID with nice office and mock up. it is just a small door along a whole stretch of shophouses. on the door just stick a piece of paper that says nu space is on level 3.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

till no still no reply? seems like no one actually heard of nu design? appreciate any form of feedback you might have.

Thank You....

till no still no reply? seems like no one actually heard of nu design? appreciate any form of feedback you might have.

Thank You....

hi hi,

abviously you did not walk up and see what is on level 3. You will be surprsie to see what is upstairs. hee..

I have engaged Nu space for a quotation but yet to get back to me. My colleague has finished his reno with Nu space and has alot of good comments on their reponsibility and workmanships. The price wise is on middle high side.

If you want to find out what is on level 3? You have to go up yourself. You will be amazed by their roof top balcony garden. :good:

Hi Mos Burger,

Thanks for the reply. I did not walk up as it was a Sunday then i drove pass. Maybe one of these days I should make an appointment with them and see for myself. Just that read alot about inresponsible contractors. So want to be especially careful with those that I never heard before.

Any idea what is the quote for your colleague?

Edited by ogre