Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
toons106

Re: Painting Colour

hi all,

need to confirm the wall colour with my contractor soon but dun know what colour to chose.

as for the colour wise i like more to red colour. Pls help. :dunno:

normally what colour of the wall for:

Living + dinning

common room x 2

master room

Edited by toons106

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Chioce of colors is really up to individual's preference. Some prefer cool colors like grey, white etc.

I wanted something more colorful, so I chose green for living/dinning room, purple for master bedroom, blue for common room. My kitchen is yellow.

If you like red color, can consider using it for your feature wall, and match with white or grey on other walls in your living hall.

Colors have calm and warm feelings, take that into consideration when planning for colors :yamseng:

Chioce of colors is really up to individual's preference. Some prefer cool colors like grey, white etc.

I wanted something more colorful, so I chose green for living/dinning room, purple for master bedroom, blue for common room. My kitchen is yellow.

If you like red color, can consider using it for your feature wall, and match with white or grey on other walls in your living hall.

Colors have calm and warm feelings, take that into consideration when planning for colors :yamseng:

can u take picture and post here?

hi all,

need to confirm the wall colour with my contractor soon but dun know what colour to chose.

as for the colour wise i like more to red colour. Pls help. :dunno:

normally what colour of the wall for:

Living + dinning

common room x 2

master room

It will also depend on the colour scheme of your carpentry work. Most of our capentry and furniture will be in darker brown tone, thus we opt for a ligher shade of brown (Morning Dew) for most of our living and common bedrooms.

Our walkway to the bedroom is painted a darker shade of brown (sand blast) for contrast and to create a cozy feel at the walkway.

Kitchen wall is painted greyish tone since my kitchen cabinet is metallic grey and black with black galaxy top. The blackish tone ties in with the adjoining dining area where we planned to have a black tempered glass dining table placing against a black tinted mirror. Planning to add a bit of red to the dining area by having 2 red dining chairs (paired with 2 black chairs) and a red hanging light.

The MBR is a place for resting. So we have chosen a medium earth colour (Monsoon River).

My HB prefers to let the furniture/carpentry stands out, thus he goes for minimal number of colours (mainly brown and grey). Not sure how it will look but my ID said he will show us the effect by colouring all the 3D drawings with our chosen laminates and paints. Can still change if we dun like it.

can u take picture and post here?

Sorry, no pix leh, can use your imagination? :P

Suggest you look thru reno magazines for some ideas of what theme you want to have.

Sorry, no pix leh, can use your imagination? :P

Suggest you look thru reno magazines for some ideas of what theme you want to have.

ok.thks