Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mscorby

Shopping Online For Furnitures

hehe i think i have to let him recover from the shock of me buying a hand blown Murano light for our living room first biggrin.gif notti.gif

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, I'm a producer of murano glass chandeliers, feel free to ask me about my workmanship.

Thanks!

Edited by PreciousLighting

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

To shop from the United States, I've been using a free package forwarding service from Viaddress.com for a few months now, and I'm quite satisfied with them... I used them to shop on Amazon.com and Ebay.com and it works great!

The registration is free and they provide you with a personal US address that you can use to shop from any US merchant and have Viaddress forward your packages to your country.

If the US merchant does not accept international credit cards, Viaddress can buy the products for you, with no commission fees, and then forward the packages to you. Their prices are very competitive; u can log unto their website to see their price comparison chart.

To shop from the United States, I've been using a free package forwarding service from Viaddress.com for a few months now, and I'm quite satisfied with them... I used them to shop on Amazon.com and Ebay.com and it works great!

The registration is free and they provide you with a personal US address that you can use to shop from any US merchant and have Viaddress forward your packages to your country.

If the US merchant does not accept international credit cards, Viaddress can buy the products for you, with no commission fees, and then forward the packages to you. Their prices are very competitive; u can log unto their website to see their price comparison chart.

wow digging up three different old threads to "share" your find..very subtle. :rolleyes: