Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
moving statue

Have Anyone Used Ideal Reno & Interior Design

I found a very nice package for a resale flat renovation at $30500. Almost all the things I want are in the package. However I am afraid it could be too good to be true. I just send an email to get a quotation of the additional items to get for the house. Has anyone used this ID before? Care to give comments about the company. It is located at Bukit timah shopping centre.

Please view [url Removed] and give me your comment about the packages.

Other ID I go to does not give me want I want in a package deal. So far I have gone to 4 companies.

City Design at Tanjong Katong Complex- very professional and friendly at first visit. Can consider

Kim Teck Renovation Contractor at the TKC - looks very experienced and his price not too bad but does not include all I want. His quote is the lowest of the four. can consider

- at Changi Road - seems inexperienced and quote was quite high. wont consider

Chew Interior at Changi Road - seems in a hurry to close sale. was put off by them. wont consider

As this Ideal Reno is quite far in Bukit Timah from where I stay, I would like to listen to your comments before I go down to the place to check them out.

They just sent me an email to say that they have received many online request for quotations and need about 2 weeks to process my request for quotation as they do not have enough manpower. How come nobody on this forum ever heard of them. Just wondering

[Edited by Phantom: URL Removed / Advertising]

Edited by Phantom

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hihi...

me tat time (ard feb-mar08) oso search high & low for tis ID FIRM comments, hope to chk more out from forumers, but tink reali not much ppl know abt tis ID firm, heard from the ID tat they r mostly doing referral projects which sound gd...

tis is one of the ID firms in my toplist tat time, almost there...from liaising with one of the ID who oso considered as boss (not big company), can onli say tat the ID though looked young (29), but seems to be very particular about details on renovation which is a plus point (we have visited some currently under renovation units and have such conclusion). Most attractive part is the package they offer which is very reasonable. The quality of work and products he mentioned oso sounded very good, which reali attracted us tat time. however, we ultimately chosen the other ID firm which is oso on our toplist (we have 2 top shortlisted companies out of our 8 choices), due to the flexibility of some of the stuffs we requested.

hope tis little info helps...

thanks for the input stardust..

another id company i went to gave me a lower price for the same package i found on the net.. am currently waiting for quote to include other items not included in the package..

perhaps i will go down to take a look at their shop at bukit timah..

so which id dis u eventually engage?

Hi Moving Statue, did you go with Ideal Reno and Interior Design?

I have got a tentative quote so far. Meeting them again next week for formal quote but price seems to be rather reasonable among my list of 4 quotes so far.

Did not go for the package but quotation based on a list of items I wanted.

Hi Moving Statue, did you go with Ideal Reno and Interior Design?

I have got a tentative quote so far. Meeting them again next week for formal quote but price seems to be rather reasonable among my list of 4 quotes so far.

Did not go for the package but quotation based on a list of items I wanted.

As this company does not have the Renovate first and pay later.. we decided to give them a miss but they were nice enough to come down to meet us. However we declined becos of that.

As this company does not have the Renovate first and pay later.. we decided to give them a miss but they were nice enough to come down to meet us. However we declined becos of that.

Thanks

hihi...

me tat time (ard feb-mar08) oso search high & low for tis ID FIRM comments, hope to chk more out from forumers, but tink reali not much ppl know abt tis ID firm, heard from the ID tat they r mostly doing referral projects which sound gd...

tis is one of the ID firms in my toplist tat time, almost there...from liaising with one of the ID who oso considered as boss (not big company), can onli say tat the ID though looked young (29), but seems to be very particular about details on renovation which is a plus point (we have visited some currently under renovation units and have such conclusion). Most attractive part is the package they offer which is very reasonable. The quality of work and products he mentioned oso sounded very good, which reali attracted us tat time. however, we ultimately chosen the other ID firm which is oso on our toplist (we have 2 top shortlisted companies out of our 8 choices), due to the flexibility of some of the stuffs we requested.

hope tis little info helps...

hi star07dust, i met ID from Ideal Reno and found the quotation is in our budget. Im still looking forward for other IDs, can let me know eventually you choose which ID?

Hi, if your are still interested in engaging the services of an ID then you might want to give my designer a call. Its probably best to use a firm that has an extensive portfolio of clients and I know they've had many notable residential projects and commercial clients like Parkway Health and The Concourse. You can email Anna at deluxebydesign@hotmail.com for more info on quotes, company showroom and portfolio. Hope this helps!

Hi guys, I want to know if anyone engaged Ideal Reno before and pls give your valuable comments. I have met them and wonder if they have done a good job because their quote looks reasonable to me. Can't make up my mind as I have another contractor in mind which I'm more comfortable with (though slightly more exp). Thanks in advance!