Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Helenteepl

My New Home

hi there,

anyone with slant living room to share me more ideas?? tought my house is 80% done. but i still thought i can put in something to my slant living room. :bangwall:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi there,

anyone with slant living room to share me more ideas?? tought my house is 80% done. but i still thought i can put in something to my slant living room. :bangwall:

when i first viewed my unit, i also worried about the slant wall but after reno, find that actually the slanted angle is not really that obvious and now have stayed there for ~1.5mths liao, dun even notice it also ;)

when i first viewed my unit, i also worried about the slant wall but after reno, find that actually the slanted angle is not really that obvious and now have stayed there for ~1.5mths liao, dun even notice it also ;)

hi , saw ur reno blog. so u put e sofa on the slanted side. ermmmmm but my hubby wanted to put e tv on the slant side. sigh :dunno:

i plan to leave that slant area clear , maybe only hang painting :bleah:

we shall c what u will do when u really step in n c c . ha ha that was what i thought intially. :notti:

hi , saw ur reno blog. so u put e sofa on the slanted side. ermmmmm but my hubby wanted to put e tv on the slant side. sigh :dunno:

we shall c what u will do when u really step in n c c . ha ha that was what i thought intially. :notti:

cheeky haha 8| ... that will be november/december :bleah:

if tat is the case, u can do yr TV console there and put a partition wall there to "straight" the wall (something like shutiao's house)? Kill 2 birds with 1 stone :notti:

if tat is the case, u can do yr TV console there and put a partition wall there to "straight" the wall (something like shutiao's house)? Kill 2 birds with 1 stone :notti:

i saw that too. but he says " the window already so smalll n u wanna block e wind?" so angry. this cannot that cannot. :dunno:

hi helen,

any nice pics to post up here? :notti:

:P not yet cos this whole week only painting has done up . will post in the painting these few days. :paint: