Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Butoot

My Neighbour's Bamboo Leaves Keep Falling Onto My Side!

My neighbour's bamboo plant has grown too tall and thick and wild. The leaves keep falling onto the floor and a lot have gone over to my side.

What should I do? Should I talk to him nicely to do something?

I learnt that he considered the bamboo plant to be good Fengshui and that's the reason why he has not trimmed it at all. His Fengshui Master had told him to let the bamboo grow tall, the taller the better.

Any comments or advice?

Thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
My neighbour's bamboo plant has grown too tall and thick and wild. The leaves keep falling onto the floor and a lot have gone over to my side.

What should I do? Should I talk to him nicely to do something?

I learnt that he considered the bamboo plant to be good Fengshui and that's the reason why he has not trimmed it at all. His Fengshui Master had told him to let the bamboo grow tall, the taller the better.

Any comments or advice?

Thanks.

try to talk to this idiot lor.

if u don't like face-to-face confrontation, then drop him a note, vetted by several pple to be of neutral tone (not angry tone). U wouldn't want to make enemy, just want him to solve the issue.

if u don't like face-to-face confrontation, then drop him a note, vetted by several pple to be of neutral tone (not angry tone). U wouldn't want to make enemy, just want him to solve the issue.

Thanks for all your advice. My neighbour trimmed his bamboo a bit but there's still a lot! I spoke to him recently, saying his bamboo leaves were flying into my house.

Is it too much of me to tell him how much to trim?