Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ozzy

Request: Point Block Floor Plan

Hi, I'm having thoughts of purchasing a point block @ AMK but will like to have a copy of the floor plan so that I can plan the renovation visually and checking if it's feasible (thinking of doing some extensive reno).

I know can purchase from HDB office but i'm cheapo, so trying my luck here to see if anyone has one. Appreciate if you can post here or email me. Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi, I'm having thoughts of purchasing a point block @ AMK but will like to have a copy of the floor plan so that I can plan the renovation visually and checking if it's feasible (thinking of doing some extensive reno).

I know can purchase from HDB office but i'm cheapo, so trying my luck here to see if anyone has one. Appreciate if you can post here or email me. Thanks!

Shouldnt u indicate block no.???

Or maybe u can try ur luck ask the seller.. some might have it...

so which blk u wana buy? i juz bought 1 in amk central.