Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sg_japanime

My New Home At Bukit Batok

Total ard $35k...

Not too bad... Most of the quotes that I've got are around $50k :jawdrop: ... Now trying to see what can I do to cut down the cost... Looking forward to your pix! :dancingqueen:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Ok, here are some of the tiles we had selected for our new home:

MBR toilet

DSC01788.jpgDSC01778.jpg

The first 2 tiles from the left picture are the wall tiles for the MBR toilet. The last tile in the left picture is the floor tile. The right picture shows a closeup of the darker wall tile (the white one had the same picture)

Edited by sg_japanime

Common Toilet

DSC01787.jpg

The first one on the left is the floor tile, while the 2nd & 3rd one is the wall tiles. The black and white tiles are glossy, with the black one looking like this (Tile code: 45160

Got some mosaic tiles for this toilet, but they did not give me the samples... :(

Kitchen

DSC01790.jpg

The dark colour (brown) is the floor tile, while the beige one is our wall tile for the kitchen. As we later feel that it's too dull, we actually went another time yesterday to add the black wall tile (there will be 2 rows in between the white tiles in the centre)...

Didn't take the sample tiles for the living room, bedrooms, balcony etc, cos it's actually decided on to do last minute last week.

Hope the tiling turns out nice...

Don't worry, it will be over soon enough. big place you have there.

Whats the overall design that you guys are looking to achieve?

Had gone up to my new home this afternoon to look at the renovations. Was surprised to see 1 guy still working at my place (it's around 4.40pm when I went up). :good:

Nothing much to see really except there's lots of sand, cement, ... They had also done up the walls for my storeroom...

Anyway, here's some pictures I had taken of my place this afternoon. (sorry for the quality, cos I had used my hp to take the photos...)

DSC00113.jpg Living Room DSC00109.jpg MBR

DSC00108.jpg Storeroom

Common Toilet

DSC01787.jpg

The first one on the left is the floor tile, while the 2nd & 3rd one is the wall tiles. The black and white tiles are glossy, with the black one looking like this (Tile code: 45160

Got some mosaic tiles for this toilet, but they did not give me the samples... :(

Kitchen

DSC01790.jpg

The dark colour (brown) is the floor tile, while the beige one is our wall tile for the kitchen. As we later feel that it's too dull, we actually went another time yesterday to add the black wall tile (there will be 2 rows in between the white tiles in the centre)...

Didn't take the sample tiles for the living room, bedrooms, balcony etc, cos it's actually decided on to do last minute last week.

Hope the tiling turns out nice...

Found some time to search for the "mosaic tile picture" which we selected for the common toilet. It's actually the Monokuro Boo mosaic tile (hehe, did not really know their name until I do a search)... 2680190113_0eee15a4b6_t.jpg

Will be having a single tile of the Monokuro Boo on top of the WC, and also will have the Monokuro Boo mosaic tiles border all around. :dancingqueen:

Edited by sg_japanime

Had gone up to my new place earlier. The wall tiles for the common toilet is done, and it looks very nice. :D From afar (didn't gone in my MBR cos was stopped by the tiling guys as they had just laid the tiles to the MBR), the wall tiles for the MBR toilet seems to be done as well. Now currently doing the tiling for the rest of the kitchen (wall tiles) and the tiling for the rooms and living room (floor)...

However, when I was there, the sub-contractor also point out some of the defects to us (such as the common toilet where they previously actually change the original location to another location, and result in some choking, and the poor workmanship of the HDB renovation 20 over years ago 8| )

Will most likely go up and take some pics the next few days... :yamseng: