Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kakap

Anybody Using Mitsubishi Heavy Industry

Dear all,

Anybody using Mitsubishi heavy industry model type : SKM28ZG-S ?

Can help to tell is it noisy or not ?..... because in the specification it mentioned:

Sound power level : 54 db

Sound pressure level : 24-38 db

Can help to clarify what is the meaning of "sound power level " and "Sound pressure level" ?

Many thanks....... :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Dear all,

Anybody using Mitsubishi heavy industry model type : SKM28ZG-S ?

Can help to tell is it noisy or not ?..... because in the specification it mentioned:

Sound power level : 54 db

Sound pressure level : 24-38 db

Can help to clarify what is the meaning of "sound power level " and "Sound pressure level" ?

Many thanks....... :)

just buy toshiba brand...

forget abt Mitsubishi.......

I bought MHI too :notti:

I think any of the aircon nowsaday are quite quiet. They might just differ by a few dB, where human ears are hard to differentiate, especially extra environment noise such as hubby snoring :dancingqueen:

Since i bought system 4, there are no much brand for me to choose at this moment. Comparing MHI and Starmex, I would prefer investment on more functions and "high tech" features that provided by MHI (like 3D swing, the nano thing etc listed in the booklet, dont know how true it is), rather than investing in easy to clean (easy to break too!). No matter how easy to clean, the air con servicing cost will still be the same.

Just my 2 cents.

I bought MHI too :notti:

I think any of the aircon nowsaday are quite quiet. They might just differ by a few dB, where human ears are hard to differentiate, especially extra environment noise such as hubby snoring :dancingqueen:

Since i bought system 4, there are no much brand for me to choose at this moment. Comparing MHI and Starmex, I would prefer investment on more functions and "high tech" features that provided by MHI (like 3D swing, the nano thing etc listed in the booklet, dont know how true it is), rather than investing in easy to clean (easy to break too!). No matter how easy to clean, the air con servicing cost will still be the same.

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks Blackman,

Have bought from Hong Tar, and will be install by the end of this week.... your comment make me a bit relief.... :yamseng:

If i am not wrong, your air-condition is a 28,000BTU. It is quite noisy because the fan speed is spinning very fast which cool your room faster. Now, all the new model said that aircon is very quiet cos they slowed down the fan speed. So you wan cool fast or quiet? You choose =)

Hi all, recently I had a Mitsubishi Heavy Industries system 4 inverter installed. However, I found that during operation, I can hear a soft strange and slightly high pitched "eeeee" whistling sound. The sound can be heard more clearly when the room is quiet or when you are right under the air con unit.

I concluded that it's not the fan noise as the whistling sound doesn't change or become louder or softer when I switch the fan speed to different levels. I'm not annoyed by the fan noise but rather the "eeeee" whistling sound that can be heard during operation. I tested it with all 4 units for my system 4 and all have the same "whistling" sound.

I'm satisfied with the air con but the "whistling" sound can be rather annoying at times especially when you are trying to sleep.

The previous air con i had (mitsubishi mr slim system 3), I don't recall hearing this strange sound during operation. Is this abnormal? Is it a problem with installation or the compressor/air con itself? anyone with mhi air con or have similar "probs" can feedback to me? Thanks!

My compressor : scm80zg-s

air con units : 3 x skm28zg-s

1 x skm50zg-s

Edited by jevil