Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tpwong

Feng Shui Item

Hi Mr. chong,

Do you happen to know what is a tu2 ji1. Sorry, I don't know how to write them in chinese. Do you know where to get them and how much does it cost andl also what is it good for?

Edited by tpwong

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Mr. chong,

Do you happen to know what is a tu2 ji1. Sorry, I don't know how to write them in chinese. Do you know where to get them and how much does it cost andl also what is it good for?

Hello

Can you find and write in chinese or the equivalent in English?

Hello

Can you find and write in chinese or the equivalent in English?

Hi Mr. Chong, it is known as 凸镜. A few questions about 凸镜

1. I read from website that this item is mainly used for absorbing or reflecting chi. May I know can it be used for reflecting any kind of 'poison arrow' such as pillar, beam etc?

2. Must it be hung at the same level as the poison arrow? Does it matter if it is hung higher or lower? I mean sometimes it is difficult guage the level of an object that is far away.

3. What is the difference between 凸镜 and 八卦? I thought both can be used to reflect negative chi?

Thanks!

Hi Mr. Chong, it is known as 凸镜. A few questions about 凸镜

1. I read from website that this item is mainly used for absorbing or reflecting chi. May I know can it be used for reflecting any kind of 'poison arrow' such as pillar, beam etc?

2. Must it be hung at the same level as the poison arrow? Does it matter if it is hung higher or lower? I mean sometimes it is difficult guage the level of an object that is far away.

3. What is the difference between 凸镜 and 八卦? I thought both can be used to reflect negative chi?

Thanks!

Hello

1) Yes and no. There have been much misconception over this kind of things. 凸镜 and 凹镜 are convex and concave mirrors. Under the Chinese concept, one is to deflect and disperse while the other is to diminish and concentrate. Which is quite similar to science application. Only to a certain extend, mirrors of any shape can help to reflect and reflecting does not always mean good because it also depends to where you reflect. Also on what you want to reflect. Just like it doesn't serve the purpose to reflect a pillar looking building. In depth you can also consider the electrolytic material behind the glass. Many are of poorer quality and can be seen flaking off as time pass. A polished brass mirror as better application in comparison.

Other purpose by certain masters or in conjunction as a sign. However, such signs need to be complemented for it usage. 气 is 气, 形 is 形 。 Although both also compliments each other. Caanot give a definite answer because it all depends on the situation. When the situation allows, I don't mind a pillar. :)

2) If the application serve its purpose, then again it has to consider whether it is used to display and signify or protective purpose. For protective purpose, the more coverage the better. When you judge that an object is far away, you can ignore it.

3) Any mirror can use to reflect when the right application. A bagua is a signification of completeness abd balance. Whether a mirror or a bagua can reflect like wise all depends on 五行. Websites are plentiful......just be careful what you read.