Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
westwood

Anyone Using Jason From Substance Interior Design?

Hello,

Anyone here using or used Substance Interior Design Jason?? Any comments? My husband and i are considering him for our house renovation. Thank You

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hello,

Anyone here using or used Substance Interior Design Jason?? Any comments? My husband and i are considering him for our house renovation. Thank You

Hi westwood,

I have used Jason from Substance Interior Design.

My house has finally finish renovated after 2months. The workmanship is good. My hubby and i are surprise with the outcome design given by jason its nicer than what we thought of.

During the 2months we are too busy with work and cannot go over to inspect daily but he will call my hubby if there is any update. Recently i have just recommend him to my friend too. Anyway hope my comments helps both your husband and you. Good Luck...

Hi westwood,

I have used Jason from Substance Interior Design.

My house has finally finish renovated after 2months. The workmanship is good. My hubby and i are surprise with the outcome design given by jason its nicer than what we thought of.

During the 2months we are too busy with work and cannot go over to inspect daily but he will call my hubby if there is any update. Recently i have just recommend him to my friend too. Anyway hope my comments helps both your husband and you. Good Luck...

I'm just wondering if this is another self promoting post....

I'm just wondering if this is another self promoting post....

Excuse me Bornstupid,

I'm sorry i din know that my comments will makes you think it self promoting. And i also understand there might alway be someone promoting themself in forum thats why u feel that way. If thats the case i hope people out there believe in your ownself decide your own ID and company instead of looking in the forum. Sorry if i have offended anyone with my comments. Cheers.

Excuse me Bornstupid,

I'm sorry i din know that my comments will makes you think it self promoting. And i also understand there might alway be someone promoting themself in forum thats why u feel that way. If thats the case i hope people out there believe in your ownself decide your own ID and company instead of looking in the forum. Sorry if i have offended anyone with my comments. Cheers.

I m not against anyone in the forum but just find that with post like such on the 1st day of joining normal will cause others to think otherwise. Just my personal opinion. no offence to you too... :D

Username: Bornstupid

Password: Damnstupid

It's don't bothers me how you going to make fun of my nick if I had make such a choice. It's a free forum, do respect others opinion as others will respect yours. With such childish post, it really speck much on how mature a person you... Bt the way, is this consider as PERSONAL ATTACK to Admin?

Edited by Bornstupid

Hi Denise, Thank You for sharing with us. My husband and i have decided to let Jason to renovate our house after looking around over the weekend very tiring. Some company sound very sincere but when we told them we will get back to them they will immediate change face which my husband very angry with. Will share with everyone here after signing and beignning of our house renovation. :)

Hi Denise, Thank You for sharing with us. My husband and i have decided to let Jason to renovate our house after looking around over the weekend very tiring. Some company sound very sincere but when we told them we will get back to them they will immediate change face which my husband very angry with. Will share with everyone here after signing and beignning of our house renovation. :)

Hello westwood,

I'm just telling what i know lo so you're welcome. Cheers!

Excuse me Bornstupid,

haha i would think the same too.

TS post on 21Aug, you join on 22Aug and says hes not bad...

no offense but it sets ppl worrying. but dont get so worked up... afterall this is internet world... all sorts of ppl out here hehe

Hi Denise and westwood, i am considering Substance too....still waiting for him to do a final adjustment on some changes...will see how...do both of u have pictures to share? any bad experiences after work started?

anyone? :disturb:

haven u seen all the negative feedbacks n response from fellow forumers here n at singaporebrides?? :bangwall:

engaged them at your own risk. :deal:

haven u seen all the negative feedbacks n response from fellow forumers here n at singaporebrides?? :bangwall:

engaged them at your own risk. :deal:

ya lor...saw liao lor...that's y i just want to see got anyone done by them and got +ve feedback one not...cos so far quite comfy with the ID and the quote w/i budget :unsure: ai...if really no have then probably wont take the risk lah... :bangwall: thanks for your reply :rolleyes:

Hi all

AVOID SUBSTANCE @ ALL COST IF U DON'T WANT TO EXPERIENCE THE FOLLOWING:

1) DELAY

2) PROCASTINATION

3) CLEARING DEBRIS ON YOUR OWN

4) ......

:bangwall:

BLOOD SPITTING EXPERIENCE........

FRANKLY THE SUBCONTRACTOR IS OK EXCEPT FOR THE SUBSTANCE SO CALLED INTERIOR DESIGNER. GOD BLESS IF U HVE ENDEAVOR WITH THEM. IN FACT, ONE OF THE CUSTOMER HAS BROUGHT THEM TO SMALL CLAIM.

Jason!!!! well nothing to say about him, go at ur own risk. this company cant make it. my friend get them to do reno end up it lots of crap... lucky i never sign with them, starting they seems very good till mid of project, u somehow cant find them. i felt sad for my friend whom got to live with it....

Substance... i have nothing good to say about this company. It is more like a contractor who call themselves an ID firm. My hb and I had a really blood puking experience with them when we did our reno in 2007. Before we sign the person (e*sy) say until so good this and that, say what they are responsible blah bah blah, my foot! I ended up having to do HIS JOB. I ended up taking urgent leave many times just to go on site to liaise with the tiler, carpenter, laminate flooring contractor, plumber...etc, why? cos everytime call him oso never pick up, always procastinate, always say will reply but never reply. say will help us arrange this arrange that end up also never! So freaking piss with them!

then lagi best, last week our feature wall made of tiles CRACK at the sides!!!!! why? cos the tiler and gang used too much cement , the whole thing too thick, became heavy and over time crack!!! Contacted the e*sy but the only thing he did was to arrange for the tiler to come down. After that he MIA liao. hb had to arrange with the tiler n all. call him several times a day also no pick up. we used another number to call, he will pick up or reply the sms, then say will check n revert end up also dun have. then we found problem with our laminate skirting after we removed the feature wall. luckily we still had the hp of the laminate flooring guy, so we can contact him directly instead of having t go through that e*sy! cos, we have been trying to get hold of him, even calling substance itself looking for the boss, but same thing, never pick up calls n never return calls (they are in carhoots). Until now, i am still waiting for him to get back to me cos he said he will arrange for the wallpaper guy to come meet up with us. still no news from him but we already anticipated that. the day he said he will arrange for us, that very day we already signed with another wallpaper company to install for us. No point to wait for him cos he will NEVER call back, and we have no desire to leave our house in a mess just by sitting ard like idiots waiting for him to arrange.