Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sleepingdog

Besides Molecue, Where Else To Get Nice Modern Art Stuff?

Hi. I'm looking around for some nice modern art for decorating my rather empty living room display. Have seen some at Molecue but prices a bit ex.. Anywhere else to recommend? Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi. I'm looking around for some nice modern art for decorating my rather empty living room display. Have seen some at Molecue but prices a bit ex.. Anywhere else to recommend? Thanks!

IKEA is the best..... I fill up my study with all sort of accessories.... Look so complete....

Guest poetsdesign

Hi,

if you want the cheapest store

Try to click my signature, You will find that

Poets' design

FYI , Molecue is having GGS now . up to 50% discount (but most stuff only ard 15 to 20% nia)

The staffs there so yaya. I customer also have to see their face. :bangwall:

FYI , Molecue is having GGS now . up to 50% discount (but most stuff only ard 15 to 20% nia)

Guest poetsdesign

Try at Poets' Design 1023 upper serangoon road or new stand in punggol plaza

have variety of art decors and good price

you can find some home decoration in punggol plaza too..

I converted my photo i took in cambodia and converted to canvas print. I think suitable for home deco. :rolleyes:

Want to put it up on the forum but have problems inserting the photo.

Anybody can teach me how to do?

To decorate some living room you may need some picture or painting, statue, unique lamp etc. you can find that material for home decoration complete and with special price (cheap) at Poets Design Pte. Ltd. They sell art item for home decoration in Singapore brand new company.

They have 3 counters as far as I know are at: 1023 Upper Serangoon Road, Punggol Plaza, and Hougang Mall.

I have buy some art items for my Home Decoration, and they give special price and free gift too.

Good luck .... !!

Edited by stevenchan