Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Gera

No. 56x Balestier Selling Bathroom Items

Anyone been to this shop at balestier selling bathroom items where all the sale r oldies? just to share with everyone my experience...i went there last wk to the nearby tiles shop to select tiles...it was raining then..so after chosing my tiles...tot go to the neigbouring shop jalan jalan..so ended up in tis shop...the moment i walked in the old man was already looking at when he was servicing his customers...there were displays so taps n toilet bowls...i tried the taps but pulling out the hose n see...then the old man saw wat i was doing commented if i m itchy handed...i was so angry that i decided to walk out....just before i step out...he made this comment which reali pissed me off..."no money dont step into the shop"...

:( so angry...if tat shop open door for business n display his item...how can they made such comments??? worst..how would he know do i hv money anot...angry service is so bad...warning to all fellow forum mates.. hope you all dun hv such bad experince.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

wahhh really BAD attitude lerrrr.....if for me i dont want just walk out ler... will ask the uncle why he say like that.... may i know the shop name? :furious::furious: really ANGRY after read :furious:

if its hoekee too bad, cause all my toilet bowl sink,hob hood,heater all bought from hoekee at tanjongkatong , and their service is VERY good ...

wahhh really BAD attitude lerrrr.....if for me i dont want just walk out ler... will ask the uncle why he say like that.... may i know the shop name? :furious::furious: really ANGRY after read :furious:

if its hoekee too bad, cause all my toilet bowl sink,hob hood,heater all bought from hoekee at tanjongkatong , and their service is VERY good ...

Its not hoekee...its Home & Bathxxxx...i think there is only 1 along that No. 56x stretch of Balestier Rd... I was v v angry tat day too.whole day so grumpy abt it.. now felt better i guess...just a gentle warning to forummer abt bad services... :)

isit the same stretch as Pergo?

I rmb was on the same stretch as Hafary tiles shop.l..along tat stretch if i can recall r tiles shops.

Anyone been to this shop at balestier selling bathroom items where all the sale r oldies? just to share with everyone my experience...i went there last wk to the nearby tiles shop to select tiles...it was raining then..so after chosing my tiles...tot go to the neigbouring shop jalan jalan..so ended up in tis shop...the moment i walked in the old man was already looking at when he was servicing his customers...there were displays so taps n toilet bowls...i tried the taps but pulling out the hose n see...then the old man saw wat i was doing commented if i m itchy handed...i was so angry that i decided to walk out....just before i step out...he made this comment which reali pissed me off..."no money dont step into the shop"...

:( so angry...if tat shop open door for business n display his item...how can they made such comments??? worst..how would he know do i hv money anot...angry service is so bad...warning to all fellow forum mates.. hope you all dun hv such bad experince.

i went shopping wif my son at this shop also. My son being onli 7 yrs old went to touch d taps n got scolding too. Juz nice as I was touching one of the pull out tap and couldn't put it back 1 middle-aged man ard 5x yrs old started scolding something like "itchy hands, touch n nvr want to buy. Seems like no $ still come in for what". That reali pissed me off i shouted back at him and i was cursing and swearing at him. After scolding him he was lucky that he didn't retaliated back if not i would have spent my whole day there shouting at him. Lols.....So guys please avoid this shop at all cost...... HIs attitude sucks and I m definitely bad-mouthing them for good.