Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
DCV

Buying Advice Needed - Tb Area

Hi,

Need some advice and suggestion. My girl friend and I are looking for a 3 or 4 rooms flat at Tiong Bahru Area. We both are not eligible to buy the new HDB flat and or the parents-grant .. our combine income has exceed the 8K limit ..

We went to Beo Cres to view a 2+1 unit, but it doesnt interest us ...

Any suggestion ?

let me know if you know any seller at TB area too ....

We are serious in buying ..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

Need some advice and suggestion. My girl friend and I are looking for a 3 or 4 rooms flat at Tiong Bahru Area. We both are not eligible to buy the new HDB flat and or the parents-grant .. our combine income has exceed the 8K limit ..

We went to Beo Cres to view a 2+1 unit, but it doesnt interest us ...

Any suggestion ?

let me know if you know any seller at TB area too ....

We are serious in buying ..

since two of u are rich, then consider kim tian lah... 117x, 118x, 119x, 120x, these flats are good...

Just a gentle reminder before renovation

(1) Have a proper planning of your wirings esp

- speaker surround cables, woofer cables (if u want to hide your woofer somewhere),

- audio / video cables,

- surveillance camera wiring to both floors

- at least an ethernet cable (for surveillance camera)

Cheers

Edited by dmcmat

Heard that Telok Blangah is quite a nice place too ..

Is it true ??

very quiet place, but transport is a problem, should be better if circle line is up

a couple of my friends bought those 40+ yr old conservation places along Zion road... huge but old but looked really good after they did it up. Prime location... If have cash I'd buy this :P

Heard that Telok Blangah is quite a nice place too ..

Is it true ??

There are Telok Blangah Rise, Drive, Crescent ... best to take a look at the environment personally, what is nice to some may not the nice to others.

.. but I do like the condo along Telok Blangah Rd.

Edited by TYM

a couple of my friends bought those 40+ yr old conservation places along Zion road... huge but old but looked really good after they did it up. Prime location... If have cash I'd buy this :P

Any idea about the price ?

Any idea about the price ?

Blk 88 -92 Zion rd has already announced en bloc, the new site will be at the area within havelock rd, alexandra rd and indus rd. according to the plan, the plot ratio will be 4.3, so u can imagine how crowded that area will be.

there's one block, blk 87, is not under the current en bloc scheme, that's a 5-room point block, maybe u can check its resale price on hdb website?

It's either pretty new flats... boon tiong rd, jln membina, which r ex...

or very old flats..Beo cres, havelock rd, jln klinik, jln bt ho swee...which r cheaper, but still ex, :bangwall:

look for 3 rm corner that offers more privacy

the location is really pretty good, great world city & tiong bahru plaza within walking distance and travelling to orchard/town is a breeze

if u drive, then can consider henderson, bt purmei, jln bt merah, redhill close... which r further fm the mrt