Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Hseeker

Lobang To Buy Water Feature?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Any places that I could get at reasonable price?

Many places got but the price difference is quite a bit.

I've not been there myself but from what I heard, Ayer Hitam in Malaysia is a good place to get them water features at a steal. My sister got hers for 80RM only. And it's quite big. Just that you need to make the journey. I reckon I'll get mine there too.

I've not been there myself but from what I heard, Ayer Hitam in Malaysia is a good place to get them water features at a steal. My sister got hers for 80RM only. And it's quite big. Just that you need to make the journey. I reckon I'll get mine there too.

WOW ... i'm looking for a water feature too. Do you have any photo to share?

Thinking of going Indonesia but also don't know where to get.

Is Ayer Hitam near Spore? Any clue how to get there? (sorry i know nuts about malaysia) :unsure:

WOW ... i'm looking for a water feature too. Do you have any photo to share?

Thinking of going Indonesia but also don't know where to get.

Is Ayer Hitam near Spore? Any clue how to get there? (sorry i know nuts about malaysia) :unsure:

Nope I don't have a photo. All I know is that it's cheap there. There's a famous pottery - Aw Pottery - but can't seem to find their website. :-s

Erm.. I'm not sure how to get there. I will have to ask my parents. I know it's in JB but JB is HUGE! I reckon should be less than an hour from JB. I'll ask and revert to you! :-) I'm getting mine there too.

Edited by damsel in de-stress

Nope I don't have a photo. All I know is that it's cheap there. There's a famous pottery - Aw Pottery - but can't seem to find their website. :-s

Erm.. I'm not sure how to get there. I will have to ask my parents. I know it's in JB but JB is HUGE! I reckon should be less than an hour from JB. I'll ask and revert to you! :-) I'm getting mine there too.

Wow thanks thanks a lot for your help. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. I can't afford for a water feature in SPore :bangwall:

Wow thanks thanks a lot for your help. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. I can't afford for a water feature in SPore :bangwall:

Hi, I have an excellent condition tabletop water feature to let go at $20 only (purdchased at $80+) Not sure whether you would be keen? Its been used less than 6 months only, and kept up as my boy enjoys dipping his fingers into the water.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/24607...103700701gFmkse

Kindly email me at rrjan@hotmail.com or sms me at 96831669 if interested.

Thanks

can pm mi the address too?

thanks

Hi.. Sorry for the late reply...

http://ayerhitam.com/

Go via 2nd link

then go to Northsouth highway

and exit ayer hitam (244)

I don't have the exact address. :-s If you are still unsure, I reckon you can ask the people around there. It should take about an hour to reach there from JB.

Per my parents, there are many shops there.. but the most famous would be Aw Pottery. Do look around and .. bargain! ;-)

Edited by damsel in de-stress

Hi.. Sorry for the late reply...

http://ayerhitam.com/

Go via 2nd link

then go to Northsouth highway

and exit ayer hitam (244)

I don't have the exact address. :-s If you are still unsure, I reckon you can ask the people around there. It should take about an hour to reach there from JB.

Per my parents, there are many shops there.. but the most famous would be Aw Pottery. Do look around and .. bargain! ;-)

Thanks ya ... :yamseng:

Hi.. if you still looking for those mini (table-top kinda) water feature.. can go to Blk 3 Beach Rd, there's a very big shop called U-Win for something... the water features are quite cheap... 30 - 60+ (similar to those displayed in IMM and other FS shop selling for min 88)...

Cheers!