Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
AlphaLost

A New Beginning

Update pictures of some perspective drawings from my ID.. Color scheme definitely gotta change, but ideas are aint too bad... :notti:

f_5rmBlk181LPm_664a14d.jpg

common toilet

f_5rmBlk181LPm_2a39213.jpg

Common toilet again

f_5rmBlk181LPm_b2c2db9.jpg

Dining Room

f_5rmBlk181LPm_6366c09.jpg

Living Room

f_5rmBlk181LPm_d9ffb74.jpg

MBR Toilet

Now to crack my head on the color schemes

:unsure:

More Perspective drawings

f_5rmBlk181LPm_61ef244.jpg

Kitchen.. My wife VIP.. (Very Important Place)

f_5rmBlk181LPm_48f392e.jpg

MBR Wardrobe (Closed)

f_5rmBlk181LPm_d1b46d8.jpg

MBR Wardrobe (Opened)

:sport-smiley-004:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Yeah...agree that designs are not bad but colours can be bolder or more vibrant? White kitchen ah... nice if you don't mind the cleaning... But it's really up to individual taste lah... :paint:

By the way, the kitchen width is pretty narrow, might want to consider how much walking space is left if you are going to have the protruding L-shape for the kitchen sink.

Another thing...the toilet tiles you have are the orange and peach ones from the original flats...for mine, HDB actually changed it to the grey version. If you don't mind the grey ones and HDB can change them for you FOC, you can save quite a bit on your reno costs. Just a suggestion.

Edited by mmycheng

Yeah...agree that designs are not bad but colours can be bolder or more vibrant? White kitchen ah... nice if you don't mind the cleaning... But it's really up to individual taste lah... :paint:

By the way, the kitchen width is pretty narrow, might want to consider how much walking space is left if you are going to have the protruding L-shape for the kitchen sink.

Another thing...the toilet tiles you have are the orange and peach ones from the original flats...for mine, HDB actually changed it to the grey version. If you don't mind the grey ones and HDB can change them for you FOC, you can save quite a bit on your reno costs. Just a suggestion.

Thanks mmycheng,

I dint know we can swap to the grey version?!?!? :furious: sighz... the orange ones are really ugly.. but anyway have found an alternate prettier tiles for the common toilet.. think it would come out splendid for me toilet

As for my kitchen, bo bian... :( Just came back from Oz so used to have a bright kitchen with my kitchen sink facing my garden window.. The L shape kitchen is the best alternative to cheer me up when me doin the washing.. At least can see outside so wont get so sian washing the dishes.. Sianz.. After staying away for a while, cant help but think some of our HDB flats are really v hard to design well.. i heard someone said that we lived in "pigeon holes".. sighz...

u installing aircon? i plan to put system 4, but the layout sill thinking hw shall i put them. :(

Yo ahockz,

will be installing system 3 instead of 4.. $$$ not enough.. I betta prepare some extra cash in case the put the cashcard gantry in front of our elevators..:P

btw, which blk and floor u on?

cheerz

Time to update my t-blog...

so busy at work that could not find space to update me blog.. went back to Mr. J and found some alternate good tile colors for me common toilet.. somehow, his perspective drawings does not really match my actual color, but still think the tile colors is great...

f_5rmBlk181LPm_1b7584e.jpg

On another note, YEAH!!!! renovation have started:) waiting for the end date to come.. drool***

heres some starting pics

:sport-smiley-018:

toilet tiles hacked

f_IMG1573m_1a40283.jpg

My demolished walled..

f_Demolishedwm_19c7894.jpg

Kitchen wall up.. and there is a hole in the wall :notti:

f_IMG1568m_89e4531.jpg

f_IMG1572m_ec22e67.jpg

Cant wait for the tiles to start :notti:

lol I think sometimes I find all of us (myself included a bit weird) We look at DAMAGE done to our stuff and we rejoice.. LOL Out of context it sounds a bit sadistic. hahaha

I wonder what the hole in the wall is for! :P I think bright colours in the toilet is always GREAT!!! I wanted lime green LOL

Hi there,

neighbour here.. Congrats on ur reno commencement, must b exciting.. Which block r u staying??

Lin & L3x

Edited by Lin & L3x

Hi,

Like the MBR and common bathroom design :good: .... The mosaics walls are nice :D The yellow combi is special..

Dun mind can share how much does your bathroom reno cost?

Edited by klipp-klapp