Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jopp

Stand/rack For Dvd Player

Hi, I have a customized TV console but the cabinet does not have enuf depth to fit in the DVD player of my Home Theatre System. :bangwall: (Bought the thingy without considering measurements!)

So now i need to rest the player outside the cabinet, on top of the console surface. but elevating it on a rack will look nicer.

Does anybody know where will b a good place to find a nice stand/rack for a DVD player, other than at Adelphi?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi, I have a customized TV console but the cabinet does not have enuf depth to fit in the DVD player of my Home Theatre System. :bangwall: (Bought the thingy without considering measurements!)

So now i need to rest the player outside the cabinet, on top of the console surface. but elevating it on a rack will look nicer.

Does anybody know where will b a good place to find a nice stand/rack for a DVD player, other than at Adelphi?

Hi

Its either customized or Adelphi. I customized my TV console according to the measurement of my amplifier, DVD player & Bluray player, with a standalone space for my subwoofer & complete with a DVD/Bluray rack. Sorry, no pix.

Cheers

Vince