Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mlee3

Renovation Interest Free

Hi all

Anyone know of any company that provide credit card 0 % interest free payment for renovation work?

Appreciate your feedback

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

dun think there is any. unless your contractor accept credit card and willing to pay for the 10% admin fee for granting you interest free instalment.

Hi all

Anyone know of any company that provide credit card 0 % interest free payment for renovation work?

Appreciate your feedback

I think they wont cos they are afraid of defaulting payments and unlike houses or equipment you cant take them back can you? Its more that they will go thro a bank and let the bank offer you interest free installment, but I doubt so after this sub prime crisis. Its a huge amount of money.

look at ocbc.. think they hav interest free reno loan but i think it should has those so call admin fee which actually come out maybe around the same ba.. nt so sure with their terms n condition.. u better ask and usu they only tied with a few reno company.. ie u can choose from all reno company but those fews..

maybe u won lik those few to reno ur house too..

so there's always give n take.. y nt called ocbc bank n check with them..

i used rhb cos at that time they gav the lowest interest to me.. 1 yr ago..

n also check with ur contractor whether they had banks tat offer lowest interst rate to u when ur reno done by them..