Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mav7256

Electrical And Plumbing Quote

Hi All,

Got this quote from my ID.

Plumbing:

1.) Provide labour to install 02 nos toilet bowl & 1no wash basin with tap .$270

2.) Provide labour to install storage tank at common toilet , $ 95

3.) Remove all bathroom fixtures (taps, shower heads,etc) on both master's and common toilet & disposal of debris. $250

4.) To fabicate suspended vanity cabinet at common toilet in laminate finishing . $300

5) Provide labour to install all bathroom fixture .$180

Electrical

1)Conceal 02 nos lighting point **** &dining hall . $250

2)Provide labour to install 8nos light fitting .( light fitting provide by owner) $160

Is this reasonable?

Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

if you want,can directly tell you contactor to skip those labour to install the bathroom accessories, u can get a better offer/deal when you buy the bathroom accessories...........it save about 20-40% and the ID will try to mark up and plus minus in certain area..like hacking, labour to install and supply & intall...etc

if you want,can directly tell you contactor to skip those labour to install the bathroom accessories, u can get a better offer/deal when you buy the bathroom accessories...........it save about 20-40% and the ID will try to mark up and plus minus in certain area..like hacking, labour to install and supply & intall...etc

Thanks! Kindly pm me the contractor.

Forgot to mention, all these are quotes for labor only (bathroom fixtures, toilets, wc and lightings not included).

if you want, i can pass you the contact number for the plumber and electrician......u might save some money

Yes, please... thanks! You can pm me here or email me at mav_7256@yahoo.com.

if you want, i can pass you the contact number for the plumber and electrician......u might save some money

Hihi BoonPin85,

Pls PM me your contact for the plumber too! I'm also looking for a good aircon contractor to move my existing aircon to new plc. If you have a reliable contact, pls help provide! Thanks so much. :yamseng:

Hi ,

Can u pass me the contact for the plumber? Am looking for 1 too...

Hey there! I want the contacts too! Would appreciate if you can PM me here or email me at qiqi_06@hotmail.com!

Thanks so much! Hope to hear from you soon!

Please pm me as well. looking for a contractor to do some works in my toilet

Can you please PM me the details. I am also looking for a good plumber and electrician for my new resale flat.

Can you pm me your contact number for the plumber?

Thks.

Edited by firefox