Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
quoo

Quarterly Sale Ballot Oct 08 Result Is Out !

I guess these people must be from GRC or Stat Board :(

Looking at the rate..i think the flat will be gone by mid nov..mine queue is in Dec..no hope liao...

Think u can give up ur hope of going down (hdb hub). Most well-located flat are booked, only left those located at ponggol and sengkang. Unless u dun mind.

Those 2 location are far, inconvenient for those who work around town area. Unless you dun mind.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

sad to say there are many whom lived in their parents private housing and still bid for public flats, thus the competition for those whom really need a place to branch out from their family flat got harder and more pricey. recently overheard one guy telling to his group of frds that he gotten a nice and SMALL 5rm flat but lived in his parents big big house so he'll just minimum reno it to collect rent till he get a good price for this "investment". like his parents whom currently has a unit somewhere collecting rent too! good petrol money he say. pfft. but he isnt wrong anyway,it's his citizenship benefits. just that his actions deprived ppl whom really need a flat the chance of ever getting a new flat. 8|

wonder if they ever review how the sytem worked ever since it's implemented. if just throwing all the names into the system,then would say it isnt fair to normal blue collars families. they should be given some advantage for normal 3-4rms public housing somehow right. from the previous days of housing being a citizenship rights>privileges>benefits>hope..soon it'll be a miracle. :horse:

Think u can give up ur hope of going down (hdb hub). Most well-located flat are booked, only left those located at ponggol and sengkang. Unless u dun mind.

Those 2 location are far, inconvenient for those who work around town area. Unless you dun mind.

hi..i am new here, so if we don;t want flats at these 2 area, do we still need to go down for the appointment ?

hi..i am new here, so if we don;t want flats at these 2 area, do we still need to go down for the appointment ?

No, u dun have to. Dun have to waste you time and bus fare. They will proceed with other applicant.

No, u dun have to. Dun have to waste you time and bus fare. They will proceed with other applicant.

wont we be penalised if we nvr turn up for appointment ? :(