Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
boonkhim

Looking For Built-in Oven / Microwave Combi

So far I only managed to find one combination microwave / grill oven, the brand is Brandt. and it costs $1499. Are there any other brands in Singapore with this feature?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Last month I also looked for microwave combi oven... I found Bosch at Harvey Norman Millenia Walk, cost around $ 2k plus... But the sales person told me that this microwave is made in Korea, by LG (if I'm not wrong), only the door, handle and other outer parts made from Germany.

I also found SMEG microwave combi oven, looks very nice... but the price is $ 4k plus, at SMEG distributor somewhere at River Valley Rd, near to Robertson Quay.. I don't really remember the name.. It was on promotion that time, discount for 50%... But it's still expensive to me.. :(

Then finally, I bought Brandt microwave combi oven... Cos the size is just nice, smaller than others, it made from France, it can defrost til baking, and I got a good price.. cost me $ 1k plus.. I think at $ 1.049.. :)

I haven't tried it yet, cos my house is still under-renovation.. Must wait til mid of this month and try..