Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
beetree

Modern Oriental

May I know if the violet colour "Harmonious Purple" from ICI Dulux? I'm thinking of using that colour in my MBR, and would like to see the actual result of it before confirming.

Any more pics to share share? Ur hse very unique! :)

Sorry I cant remember the name of the colour... but I think it is plum

Oic ... and wow ... I prefer the "daylook" of the MBR .. Haa ..

Btw, check with you, is your curtain fabric and the sofa cushion seat fabric from Ikea?

You bought fabric and get them custom made?

Yup, all fabrics from Ikea. U can actually find a curtain maker from Ikea. They outsource to a company.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Sorry I cant remember the name of the colour... but I think it is plum

Hee.. no worries, thanks for the reply though! :) I'll try to search using "plum" then. hehe..

Very interesting table with light. :thumbs up:

I like your rubber blue and white chair too.

May I know where did you get these 2 items from and how much it cost? :dribble:

Edited by wwy

Hi!

I found the chair at a furniture shop near my place. Actually i didnt see it on display. We just asked and the man said that he can call to order for us. I think most neighbourhood furniture shops still sell it. But they dont display it. It costs about $35.

I got the table from this shop @ Holland V called Kailife. About $300. Very nice, their stuff.

Yup, it's push button telephone. But not vintage, just a modern phone.

Corridor with decal from Winklife. Unfortunately, I peeled off the paint from the door when putting up the decal :(

3052272151_0f522f9726.jpg

My dining table, shoe cabinet and divider shelf from Pagoda Teak finally arrived today!

Our self-designed dining table with the two 'zhong' words. Still missing two chairs from Lush which would come next month.

3060591111_189a3aaee5.jpg

3061431940_643c5ffbab.jpg

Divider book shelf

3060595455_c7cfba502e.jpg

Shoe cabinet at the side of the divider

3060596467_a6015cda53.jpg

wow. every piece of furniture really fits.

Thanks! We marked out the area on the floor with masking tape before buying it to make sure it can fit into our tiny house

A new table! Love the hand drawn flowers

3052281273_f38987105f.jpg

3052279893_c17490c334.jpg

Console with new TV and soundbar

3052278699_987c826aae.jpg

3052276709_3948aa2e1c.jpg

love love love the glowing table!

definitely making a trip to Holland V called Kailife after we get back to SG...

nice and interesting decos! can tell you put alot of heart into doing up your place. its very unique and has a personal touch

Care to comments about the service from Pagoda? Visited them today and look like their price r really competitive and cheaper than Barang barang and natural living....

My dining table, shoe cabinet and divider shelf from Pagoda Teak finally arrived today!

Our self-designed dining table with the two 'zhong' words. Still missing two chairs from Lush which would come next month.

3060591111_189a3aaee5.jpg

Care to comments about the service from Pagoda? Visited them today and look like their price r really competitive and cheaper than Barang barang and natural living....

Their service is quite good. But if your item is customised like mine, maybe it is good to go down and check the item before they paint the colour on. Cos we went down and we saw some scratches and we requested May to do the varnishing etc She said that it was still incomplete and promised that it will be in excellent condition when delivered. It was in excellent condition when delivered.

love love love the glowing table!

definitely making a trip to Holland V called Kailife after we get back to SG...

nice and interesting decos! can tell you put alot of heart into doing up your place. its very unique and has a personal touch

Thank you!

kailife has a website by the way (just google for kailife)