Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
beetree

Modern Oriental

Thanks all for your kind comments!

We got the painted cupboard from fairprice antique. We are still awaiting our custom made dining tables, bookshelves and shoe cabinets from Pagoda teak so when they arrive , I will take more pics! For our dining table, we have a 'zhong' word in the middle of the table carved out...inspired by the John Erdos Hua series.

whoohoo do you guys travel? Think your kind of house is the perfect sort to buy stuff from neighbouring countries for! Whenever I do go to nearby countries I see such intricate and nice designs I can't buy cos no where to display... Your place is perfect!! :) *Envious*

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Boudoir style bedroom

2999426574_813defd360_m.jpg

Kitchen with red and white randomly placed

2998677169_3555e9b7e9_m.jpg

Display shelf with 2 new monkeys

2999426718_2b091514d3_m.jpg

nice nice.. wish i got such design talents. :notti:

where did u get the display shelf and how much ar?

thks in advance!

nice nice.. wish i got such design talents. :notti:

where did u get the display shelf and how much ar?

thks in advance!

agree! the laminates on the kitchen cabinets very creative!!!

I am really not a very design person. I just spent a lot of time browsing through magazines to get ideas... I guess I like to be different from others.

Cybnox: Display shelf is from Scanteak. Think it is about $200

Mrs Dantes: It is actually purple wall ( i took with the pic with yellow lighting) with decals. Bought the decals from etsy

2990274709_1d33bb17e4_m.jpg

Love this pic .. good enough to be featured on magazine as well :good:

Oh yar and the monkeys added a touch of humor .. so you and ur hubby born in the yr of monkey??

Do take a pic of your bedroom in daylight .. wish to see the purple wall and compare with the one taken in yellow lighting :)

It seems that you did a more elaborated common toilet as compared to MBR's one ...

I am really not a very design person. I just spent a lot of time browsing through magazines to get ideas... I guess I like to be different from others.

Cybnox: Display shelf is from Scanteak. Think it is about $200

Mrs Dantes: It is actually purple wall ( i took with the pic with yellow lighting) with decals. Bought the decals from etsy

hee just like my mbr ! violet purple wall... with cove light on, it look like pink ! :dunno:

Love this pic .. good enough to be featured on magazine as well :good:

Oh yar and the monkeys added a touch of humor .. so you and ur hubby born in the yr of monkey??

Do take a pic of your bedroom in daylight .. wish to see the purple wall and compare with the one taken in yellow lighting :)

It seems that you did a more elaborated common toilet as compared to MBR's one ...

Thank you! No, we bought decals from this etsy seller and he gave us some monkey decals for free... thought it would be cute to hang the monkeys there

Actually, the master bedroom already came with the vanity counter (resale flat).. so we changed the floor and wall tiles to suit the master toilet

We hacked the entire common toilet so we had more free rein with the design

3029571574_4a1c0883a9.jpg

May I know if the violet colour "Harmonious Purple" from ICI Dulux? I'm thinking of using that colour in my MBR, and would like to see the actual result of it before confirming.

Any more pics to share share? Ur hse very unique! :)

Thank you! No, we bought decals from this etsy seller and he gave us some monkey decals for free... thought it would be cute to hang the monkeys there

Actually, the master bedroom already came with the vanity counter (resale flat).. so we changed the floor and wall tiles to suit the master toilet

We hacked the entire common toilet so we had more free rein with the design

Oic ... and wow ... I prefer the "daylook" of the MBR .. Haa ..

Btw, check with you, is your curtain fabric and the sofa cushion seat fabric from Ikea?

You bought fabric and get them custom made?