Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkpetter

Got Window Grilles?

If you all don't have window grilles, which floor do you live on? Does it make a diff?

Cos ah, my house currently have grilles but no glass windows. In order to make the glass windows, we have to take the grilles out first the install the glass. But the condition of the grilles is quite brittle. So I'm thinking of doing away with them totally.

We don't have any kids in the house and the flat is on a mid floor...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
If you all don't have window grilles, which floor do you live on? Does it make a diff?

Cos ah, my house currently have grilles but no glass windows. In order to make the glass windows, we have to take the grilles out first the install the glass. But the condition of the grilles is quite brittle. So I'm thinking of doing away with them totally.

We don't have any kids in the house and the flat is on a mid floor...

hv grilles but no glass window? :dunno: so cute ler :lol: raining then how ler?

for me windows grilles is a must lor, but the solid and stylist one dont get that aluminium :notti::sport-smiley-004:

for me windows grilles is a must lor, but the solid and stylist one dont get that aluminium :notti::sport-smiley-004:

Har Cutie, why don't get aluminium ones? i'm already getting the alum ones leh :(

haha CPE, my new house hor, had the balcony. Then the owner didn't bother with glass windows for the balcony so the entire ceiling of the balcony is spalling. HORRIBLE. They didn't have anything in the balcony at all so they didn't care. But he had full length glass between the balcony and living. So now we have to put back the glass lor cos I want to put my bunny there.

Har Cutie, why don't get aluminium ones? i'm already getting the alum ones leh :(

mm Aluminium ones better?

hahahah aluminium one also ok larr :lol::lol:

but if i hv extra cash hor i will use the solid type lor... :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

now i also use alum one ler....bo pian no money to change hahaha...

pinkpetter, if for the balcony...hmmm i also prefer no grilles ler...maybe u can just put half grilles lor..dont put full grilless, if u put full cant feel the balcony ler :notti::notti:

so nice hor..house hv balcony :good: