Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
payretep

Cosy Countryside Place In The West

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
can share how much you spend on the entire reno?

entire reno as in including the furnishings and appliance?

got open house?

nah, dun think so.. just to friends and family only.. maybe some of my neighbours as well? :D

WOW,

Very very elegant and yet simple, very tasteful design!

Like everybody said, i'm looking at country theme with different light now.

Kudos to your ID.

Btw did you engage a photographer to take pics of your house?

From the angle and level of distortion, i'm sure it's taken with DSLR with ultra wide angle haha.

WOW,

Very very elegant and yet simple, very tasteful design!

Like everybody said, i'm looking at country theme with different light now.

Kudos to your ID.

Btw did you engage a photographer to take pics of your house?

From the angle and level of distortion, i'm sure it's taken with DSLR with ultra wide angle haha.

Hi xherion,

Thanks for your comments. :)

I think my ID engage a professional photograph bah.. I was not there during the photoshoot, so not very sure what camera was used.

but its much better than my own photos. :sport-smiley-018:

Hi payretep

Your hse is sooooooo cozy.... I loveeee it..

Can share with me the code or name of the paint that you used for the wall behind your bed? The purplish color.. It's very nice.. I want to use it for my bedroom too.. Thanks.. :D

Hi payretep

Your hse is sooooooo cozy.... I loveeee it..

Can share with me the code or name of the paint that you used for the wall behind your bed? The purplish color.. It's very nice.. I want to use it for my bedroom too.. Thanks.. :D

Hi iluvmybeans,

the name is "Mysterious" but i duno the code number leh.. i think several of the forumers here using this color for their MBR too.. ;-)

Hi iluvmybeans,

the name is "Mysterious" but i duno the code number leh.. i think several of the forumers here using this color for their MBR too.. ;-)

Hi payretep

Thanks!!

hmm the cost of the reno will do... if u dun mind :)

Hi baby_ayumi,

the cost of the reno roughly comes to abt 40k.

hope it helps :)

Hi payretep

Very nice house! I'm not into country theme too but this is really good. :good:

How is Loyd's workmanship? I went through his blog and I like his works a lot. I assume he's some sort of a freelancer but has his own team of contractor?

Hello everybody! Finally back after a long busy period. :D

Settled the wedding and officially moved in to our new place already. First few weeks was non-stop cleaning and getting used to. :bangwall:

Anyway, here are some pics taken during a mini halloween party taken at our place. :D

Halloween025.jpg

Halloween053.jpg

Halloween023.jpg

Halloween038.jpg

Halloween081.jpg

Can't wait for Christmas to come~ :yamseng:

Hello everybody! Finally back after a long busy period. :D

Settled the wedding and officially moved in to our new place already. First few weeks was non-stop cleaning and getting used to. :bangwall:

Anyway, here are some pics taken during a mini halloween party taken at our place. :D

Halloween025.jpg

Halloween053.jpg

Halloween023.jpg

Halloween038.jpg

Halloween081.jpg

Can't wait for Christmas to come~ :yamseng:

Hi payretep,

Moving in means u are officially married. Congrats!

Anyway, is the table cloth going to be there 'permanently' till it is torn? I think it spolit the looks of the dining table. Why hide the true beauty of the dining table. Show it! Hee. :D

:) Very pretty place u have there ! feels so warm and inviting...country looks does have its appeal. i was always a bit afraid of country look as dun really like too many floral patterns overdone. But yours is just the right touch of simple and pleasant.

Hi payretep,

Moving in means u are officially married. Congrats!

Anyway, is the table cloth going to be there 'permanently' till it is torn? I think it spolit the looks of the dining table. Why hide the true beauty of the dining table. Show it! Hee. :D

Hi Mickey,

Thanks! :D Actually moving in means start of the cleaning process. hahaha.. the table cloth is just there to protect the dining table during our messy dinner, it is usually off, we find its super ugly too.. :sport-smiley-004: hahaha..

I went to ur t-blog and realised that we are kinda neighbours and u are using loyd too! ur place looks like its going to be a very nice place when it is completed! :D so how is ur experience working with him so far?

:) Very pretty place u have there ! feels so warm and inviting...country looks does have its appeal. i was always a bit afraid of country look as dun really like too many floral patterns overdone. But yours is just the right touch of simple and pleasant.

Hi JanG, thanks for your compliments~ :D

Actually wifey wants more floral patterns, so i had to restrict a bit. if not, the whole house going to have lots of flowers (you should see my plates.. all floral/fruits design :bangwall: )