Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
payretep

Cosy Countryside Place In The West

Hi Mickey,

Thanks! :D Actually moving in means start of the cleaning process. hahaha.. the table cloth is just there to protect the dining table during our messy dinner, it is usually off, we find its super ugly too.. :sport-smiley-004: hahaha..

I went to ur t-blog and realised that we are kinda neighbours and u are using loyd too! ur place looks like its going to be a very nice place when it is completed! :D so how is ur experience working with him so far?

Yes yes, your block is just opposite mine if i am not wrong. Wonder in future if I wave at you, you can see me or not. Ha.

We saw your blog and that why we went to meet up with him. Hehe. :)

Loyd la, a nice person in general. Just that he is very bz and occasionally last min cancel appointments. Abit sian in that sense. Other than that, he is also a responsible person.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Yes yes, your block is just opposite mine if i am not wrong. Wonder in future if I wave at you, you can see me or not. Ha.

We saw your blog and that why we went to meet up with him. Hehe. :)

Loyd la, a nice person in general. Just that he is very bz and occasionally last min cancel appointments. Abit sian in that sense. Other than that, he is also a responsible person.

My unit is the outward facing one, so i doubt we can see each other.. hahaha.. urs facing inwards?

Yeah, we get occasionally last min postponement of appointments too. so i know wat u mean by feeling sian. hahaha :dunno: but the good thing is that he listens to wat we want and ultimately delivers more than wat we expected.. :sport-smiley-004: so rest assured that ur place is in good hands. :D

My unit is the outward facing one, so i doubt we can see each other.. hahaha.. urs facing inwards?

Yeah, we get occasionally last min postponement of appointments too. so i know wat u mean by feeling sian. hahaha :dunno: but the good thing is that he listens to wat we want and ultimately delivers more than wat we expected.. :sport-smiley-004: so rest assured that ur place is in good hands. :D

My living room is facing the playground. For now, if you walk past it and look up from the playground, you should see my unit clearly. Cos no one is renovating except us. Haha.

The postponement is very sian cos I am only free during wkends. Wkdays I work till quite late. So any postponement means next wkend, provided he is free. I believe he can delivers for sure. If not, we won't have signed up with him rite. Hehehe. :D

Can I check with you whether Loyd showed u 3d drawings with color schemes? If not, how did you all decide on the color of the paint? :)

Edited by Mickey M

Can I check with you whether Loyd showed u 3d drawings with color schemes? If not, how did you all decide on the color of the paint? :)

Our color schemes are in without colors also. When we were choosing the color scheme, he already had some color combination in mind. So he showed us a paint catalogue thingy, pointing to us the scheme that he has in mind. He described to us what effect will each color give, ie warmer, cooler, etc and we just decided from there.

Anyway, i must say that the color combi that he came up was fantastic when it was up. if you need to visualise it, i think u can ask him for a colored copy of 3D drawings bah. we didn't do that cos we are very clueless with color combis anyway. :bangwall:

hi Hi!!i see that your nick is quite familiar lor,did u go to channelnewsasia forum too?!

:D

hi rondy, i dun think so leh.. i only read but dun comment on current affairs forum one.. hahaha.. :D

Our color schemes are in without colors also. When we were choosing the color scheme, he already had some color combination in mind. So he showed us a paint catalogue thingy, pointing to us the scheme that he has in mind. He described to us what effect will each color give, ie warmer, cooler, etc and we just decided from there.

Anyway, i must say that the color combi that he came up was fantastic when it was up. if you need to visualise it, i think u can ask him for a colored copy of 3D drawings bah. we didn't do that cos we are very clueless with color combis anyway. :bangwall:

Thanks thanks for the info. Actually, we roughly know what colors we prefer and he more or less know also. Cos we keep on saying to him we like vibrant or bold colors! The 'louder' the better. Haha. :)

Edited by Mickey M