Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ilmare612

Pictures & Prices Of Your Storeroom Racks To Share

U can try to order from Thian Lee Hardware. I bought mine from them in 2002. Shifted them to my new home in Dec 09. Still in good condition.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
U can try to order from Thian Lee Hardware. I bought mine from them in 2002. Shifted them to my new home in Dec 09. Still in good condition.

Hi, thanks for sharing. We bought ours from IKEA liao. I know the quality may not be as good as those from hardware shops but...that's the best we can do with our tight budget and poor 'handyman' skill to fix those from hardware shop :( Here's the picture of our racks from IKEA.

f_IKEAOMARStom_fbe075c.jpg

I've been looking for this product for a long time.. Thanks for uploading the picture..

Based on the initial findings from their website, it seems more then what we intended to spend. We have more or less settled for this from IKEA. Cheaper...

f_IkeaOmarm_fcd34e1.jpg

I've been looking for this product for a long time.. Thanks for uploading the picture..

Hey, pleasure is all mine. What do you mean you have been looking for this item for a long time? You mean IKEA is out of stock or.... :dunno:

Hi, thanks for sharing. We bought ours from IKEA liao. I know the quality may not be as good as those from hardware shops but...that's the best we can do with our tight budget and poor 'handyman' skill to fix those from hardware shop :( Here's the picture of our racks from IKEA.

f_IKEAOMARStom_fbe075c.jpg

Mind share with me ur price of ur ikea racks and its dimensions? Thanks.

So many stores on Jalan Besar which have these .... maybe just wander between them all.... Ikea also looks fancy, but I am sure the neighbourhood stores are cheaper and better quality.