Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Pooh_75

Horrible Service - Samsung Customer Care

Horrendous customer service of Samsung Contact Centre - My Experience

Please avoid purchasing any Samsung products as the service level by their customer care in Toh Guan is beyond description in the English language. Your new purchase may turn into a nightmare when it breaks down.

Last Saturday, I merely wanted to purchase a replacement remote control for my LCD TV which had broken down in less than 6 months. As such, I called them at 9.30am to check and maybe rush down to purchase (They open from 8.30am – 12.30pm on Saturdays, the only day I’m available to go down to purchase) .The customer care guy told me they have to email the parts department (they claim they can’t contact them via telephone) and that the parts department will call me within half an hour. Guess what, after making 4 calls back to Samsung over 4 hours, no one actually called me back to update on my enquiry and I was pissing mad after wasting a precious Saturday waiting in vain for them to get back. :furious::bangwall:

My repeated attempts and request to speak to the customer service manager was also met with contempt. The customer service manager seems to be avoiding taking my calls and kept saying she will call me back but guess what? I have never heard a single word from them.. :furious:

Only after my sixth or seventh call today (Tuesday), did I managed to squeeze a reply out of them on the status of the stock availability of the remote control. I really don’t understand why it is so difficult to check on the stock availability of such a common replacement part and why they need 3 working days to communicate with their parts department (apparently in the same building) and get back to us only after repeated attempts to push them for a reply.

Samsung products may be much cheaper than their Japanese counterparts but is it worth the small difference in price to have to endure such level of service should the product in your home breaks down, I strongly doubt so.. So, please think twice or even thrice when making a decision to purchase that nice LCD TV or appliances from Samsung that you’ve been eyeing. 8|

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Frankly, I feel this is the case of Singaporean mentality than poor service.

Singaporean always feel consumer is king and expect to be served as one.

Have you not realized that your ignoramus behavior is the cause of your frustration?

Service center is not the only place you can find remote control. :dancingqueen:

Although I am not a korean appliances fan, their innovation and qualities are almost on par with the Japanese. Their service center is run using Japanese as templates. Obviously, you have never work in a large enough cooporation. Else you will understand their red-tape. Fact is, all service center are not rainmakers. There will be no miracle. And asking for manager is simply ridiculous. What makes you think the manager will care for a remote? If I catch a manager doing that, I will sack him on the spot.

Because of your arrogance, you inadvertently delay the reply cause your job officer is now upset.

You are lucky you are not complaining about eatery cos I will be laughing at the plausible spit and mucus you had already consumed.

I am not mocking you. I just feel the need to correct the wrong impression you are giving others about Samsung.

Of cos, I am not a Samsung employee. I am too smart but lazy :drunk: to be working for Asian.