Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shearerkk

Our Cosy Corner In Amk

Living_Hall1_151208.jpg

Living_Hall4_151208.jpg

u bot ur sofa after renovation or before renovation?

my hse still renovating but i also bot my sofa liao,like u,i also scare over-size! :rolleyes:

I bought my sofa in the midst of reno... the key reason why I felt I didnt size it properly is becos aft going down 2 the furniture shop & seen what we like.... we jus call them to confirm the size of the sofa vis the measurement of our living hall.

What I afraid that the sale assistant gave me the wrong measurement... and thus... right now... I can only live with the oversize... yeah... can put the whole family up on it!!

Basically I didnt do much to my living hall... jus the TV wall and fireplace.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, I know many have given you suggestions on how to decorate the fireplace. I think what you have done is pretty cool. Nevertheless I'll like to chip in with my 2 cents.

Recently came across quite a few photos in various decor magazines and saw that it is quite nice to display a pile of firewoods in the fireplace.

Below is something I found on the internet, fireplace is partially covered but it roughly conveys what I was trying to tell you.

fireplace_simonuptonpointclickhome.jpg

photo by Simon Upton, taken from pointclickhome.com

Hi, I know many have given you suggestions on how to decorate the fireplace. I think what you have done is pretty cool. Nevertheless I'll like to chip in with my 2 cents.

Recently came across quite a few photos in various decor magazines and saw that it is quite nice to display a pile of firewoods in the fireplace.

Below is something I found on the internet, fireplace is partially covered but it roughly conveys what I was trying to tell you.

fireplace_simonuptonpointclickhome.jpg

photo by Simon Upton, taken from pointclickhome.com

Hi.... I welcome suggestion. :)

Thanks for the positive suggestion... I get what U mean.... interesting point taken... will do my own 'research' on firewoods deco thr the internet. :)

Hopefully it will be safe for my children. :)

Thanks once again for writing.

Finally... the final 2 piece of vinyl sticker came in fr USA.. soooo.. enjoy the pics.

Love_Vinyl_1.jpgLove_Vinyl_2.jpg

Serve_2.jpgServe_1.jpg

Helo

May I know where you bought the stickers that quote the bible verses from??

Is it expensive??

Thank you:) Your house is wonderful

Helo

May I know where you bought the stickers that quote the bible verses from??

Is it expensive??

Thank you:) Your house is wonderful

Thanks for viewing... great U like what U see. :)

I bought it fr Ebay.... infact... there quite afew sellers of such product there.... try it... unless U want me to recommend the same seller I bought it fr.. PM me. :)

Not expensive... at least to me... it cost me US$20++ per piece...... but I guess the expensive part is the delivery.... hmmm... I should have tried Sing-Post... may be cheaper to go through them.

3 months aft moving in... and so far so good... the furniture survived the children!!

Still have not found any good fireplace fake woods....... but will take my time. :)

HEY HEY! Glad to see yoU!! Happy to hear that you're happy in your new place. :)

Hi pinkpetter... glad U remembered me... yes.. it has been a while... didnt update much as nothing much done aft reno completed, & move in. :)

How abt U?! Yr family like the new place?

ur kids so lucky! very nice rooms u had for them plus so many toys lor!!

i wish i have all tat when i was a kid! hehe

Hahha.. thanks... I'm sure when yr turn comes.... U have the best design for yr children too. :)

Hahhaa.. I should take pics of their messy toys all over the shop one of these day!!... thats why I need a balcony... jus to keep their toys!!

I used to stay in Pasir Ris too..... hahaha.. jus 4 a short while (2months)... aft marriage... as my new pl was not ready in time.... thus rent a room in Pasir Ris (but owner let us use the whole house).... but we jus cannot get use to the east.... hehheh... northy ppl our whole life. :)

Hahha.. thanks... I'm sure when yr turn comes.... U have the best design for yr children too. :)

Hahhaa.. I should take pics of their messy toys all over the shop one of these day!!... thats why I need a balcony... jus to keep their toys!!

I used to stay in Pasir Ris too..... hahaha.. jus 4 a short while (2months)... aft marriage... as my new pl was not ready in time.... thus rent a room in Pasir Ris (but owner let us use the whole house).... but we jus cannot get use to the east.... hehheh... northy ppl our whole life. :)

Shiok man, a balcony jus for their toys! even now when i leave some of my stuffs at the balcony, my father will jus throw them back to my room when i went for work *sad* cant wait to move out and have a place which really belongs to me! haha

Same for me, i cannot get used to other parts of sg. i am an easterner for good!

previously i got an offer for a job in Kranji and though the traveling time is long but it's from mrt to mrt so i tot not so bad and took up the offer. and i seriously cant get used to northern area and ple and quit within 2 weeks! haha! now i am happily working in loyang and staying in pasir ris. it cant get any better! hehe :D :D

Envy Envy.. Really nice place u've got there.. And ur kids are real fortunate.. I tink me and my wife are gonna let our 2 kids sleep with us for maybe a couple of years more.. A balcony full of toys, now I wished I have a balcony in my new house.. Hahaha..

I'm an easterner, but gotta be moving somewhere north east.. Dunno whether I'll get use to it.. I dunno why, but I just love the east side so much.. I think it's the bond we have with the place, it's like we know the east so well, moving to the west or anywhere else, we wouldnt be able to get used to it.. HAhaha..

Hi pinkpetter... glad U remembered me... yes.. it has been a while... didnt update much as nothing much done aft reno completed, & move in. :)

How abt U?! Yr family like the new place?

heyhey! Of course I remember you! haha Not many people have fireplaces. :)

My family loves the place we're in now, just that we're preparing to buy the recess area outside. That's giving us a mini headache. Other than that, we're fine. :):D:D

very nice looking fire place... :)

whole balcony for your kids to play .... gd gd...

the living hall seems a bit cramp... but 2 adults 2 kids shld be ok...

can hang a picture behind the dining side wall ...will be nice .... :D