Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fengshui-123

Diy: Finding Direction (without Compass) Make Simple

After going through many posts, I think a separate on this will be useful to all.

Taking accurate direction is the first step, then the next thing is your accurate floor plan, third is your calculation of house center. Believe me, no fengshui master can do these better than secondary school students.

May I request Administrator to "pinned" this post on top.

measure-dir1.gif

You can also use Google Earth.

bbbbbbbbbbbbb.jpg

Edited by fengshui-123

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I offer you all a paper compass in PowerPoint, but your computer must be able to read chinese characters.

click to download: http://www.chen-zheng-ru-fengshui.com/att/compass.ppt

How to use this compass?

you can do a screen capture on google map and insert the map in the ppt, and then you can use the compass to measure the house direction on the map. Maybe you don't understand what I mean, just try out and you will understand straight away.

Edited by fengshui-123

Hi fengshui 123,

That is a very useful tool there. Currently I use photoshop to put my template on the map but your toll is faster. By the way, from my experience, i realised the direction I get from the street directory and Google Earth conflicts with the actual compass readings I took on the ground. What do you think?

regards

Kinryu

I offer you all a paper compass in PowerPoint, but your computer must be able to read chinese characters.

click to download: http://www.chen-zheng-ru-fengshui.com/att/compass.ppt

How to use this compass?

you can do a screen capture on google map and insert the map in the ppt, and then you can use the compass to measure the house direction on the map. Maybe you don't understand what I mean, just try out and you will understand straight away.