Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
risis

Tutu's Home Sweet Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi risis, we din go down balestier on sat and yest...went down to paya lebar and geylang instead...apologies abt it...

the sales guy said that when it first came out, it was $900++....now its $800. thats before we haggle for discount, so u can ask for more. He added that many pple bought that fan because of the unique shape, but we dunno issit sales pitch anot.

as for mounting on the wall like a windmill, yeah, the danger is there, so it must be mounted at a height or place where no one will be near it...or u must limit the speed to a slow speed...

anyway, its too crazy to be on the wall...haha....but it will definitely be a conversational piece like ur bubble chair... ;)

Hi Bon07,

dun worry we will go take a look..coz going to check out on pd doors there too..

its a crazi idea, but we love such crazi ideas!hehe..but the danger part is utmost concern now...

dunwan any little kids to run n smack their face on a moving fan..gosh..so scary...

we go chk it out:)

Hi Bon07,

dun worry we will go take a look..coz going to check out on pd doors there too..

its a crazi idea, but we love such crazi ideas!hehe..but the danger part is utmost concern now...

dunwan any little kids to run n smack their face on a moving fan..gosh..so scary...

we go chk it out:)

i am doing PD door for my common bath room too! but i heard pple saying there will be some probs with it...which i dunno wat.

So pls do update me ur findings on the pd door :)

especially the pricing per piece and installation cost, so tat i can compare against the one offer by my ID.

thanks!

i am doing PD door for my common bath room too! but i heard pple saying there will be some probs with it...which i dunno wat.

So pls do update me ur findings on the pd door :)

especially the pricing per piece and installation cost, so tat i can compare against the one offer by my ID.

thanks!

hey my contractor told me e same..the top mechanism he say..

i would wanted to use the bi-fold he do..but i dun really fancy the design (4 panel)..he say a 2 panel design is not durable, and will be flimsy. I guess its e material and mechanism of bi-fold... so tot of using pd door instead

how much is ur quote? wad abt mbr toilet?

hey my contractor told me e same..the top mechanism he say..

i would wanted to use the bi-fold he do..but i dun really fancy the design (4 panel)..he say a 2 panel design is not durable, and will be flimsy. I guess its e material and mechanism of bi-fold... so tot of using pd door instead

how much is ur quote? wad abt mbr toilet?

MBR toilet doing glass swing door, half-frosted.

i heard abt the top mechanism too...quote from various IDs range from $280-$520, the highest cost being from Besglas.

MBR toilet doing glass swing door, half-frosted.

i heard abt the top mechanism too...quote from various IDs range from $280-$520, the highest cost being from Besglas.

how much is ur glass swing door? initially tot of doing, but budget budget..

besglas...didnt noe they do PD too! tot they onli do bi-fold. im taking alumix wiw from beglass

Edited by waxus

how much is ur glass swing door? initially tot of doing, but budget budget..

besglas...didnt noe they do PD too! tot they onli do bi-fold. im taking alumix wiw from beglass

yup, i din know that Besglas do PD door too...but a few IDs say they do...

For swing door, I am getting Aust Screen door, quoted $520.

There are China-made ones i think $450 and Singapore-made is cheaper...$350.

SORRY Risis!!! sorry to hijack your thread....:P..

waxus, i think we better PM or tok in ur blog or mine...:)

Edited by Bon07

yup, i din know that Besglas do PD door too...but a few IDs say they do...

For swing door, I am getting Aust Screen door, quoted $520.

There are China-made ones i think $450 and Singapore-made is cheaper...$350.

SORRY Risis!!! sorry to hijack your thread....:P..

waxus, i think we better PM or tok in ur blog or mine...:)

hihi...

waxus is my fiance...hahhaa...so this thread is his too...

wow...bon07..u did a lot of hw! we dinoe so much abt doors! thanks!!!maybe go look into spacing issues..if no space issue in mbr toilet..maybe will consider a swing door too..

u getting it direct or thru ID?

hihi...

waxus is my fiance...hahhaa...so this thread is his too...

wow...bon07..u did a lot of hw! we dinoe so much abt doors! thanks!!!maybe go look into spacing issues..if no space issue in mbr toilet..maybe will consider a swing door too..

u getting it direct or thru ID?

haha...so embarassing, i din know its his thread too..:P

the prices of the glass doors i got it thru different IDs and because of the price difference, so i ask them why is that so...:)

the glass doors i getting thru ID...but if PD door is way cheaper than what ID quote me, then i will ask the PD guys to install, since i heard that the main problem with PD doors is not the door itself but the installation part.

My dream bed..

http://www.bedroominterior.co.uk/post/2008...-ROUND-BED.aspx

anyone ever saw it in sg?

Hi risis

i'm quite sure i saw it in the row of shops selling very high-end designer furniture along Tanglin Road (I think this is the road name). It's somewhere opposite Tanglin Shopping Centre, near to Orchard Road. There are shops like Da Vinci along that stretch. Very very nice but expensive.. :bangwall: Go check it out.. :D

Hi risis

i'm quite sure i saw it in the row of shops selling very high-end designer furniture along Tanglin Road (I think this is the road name). It's somewhere opposite Tanglin Shopping Centre, near to Orchard Road. There are shops like Da Vinci along that stretch. Very very nice but expensive.. :bangwall: Go check it out.. :D

wowowowow!!!! MUAKS!!! i love u!!!!i will go c!!!

i am very sad today.HAIZ.i saw my beloved round bed from getha->purple mths ago in furniture mall. Checked the price and specs, and thought i'll order it nearer to the time i need it. But, when i called today, was horrified to hear "no more le.." HAIZ..the purple one i bio is no long avaliable..only left cream...

AND the price increased by a few hundred...

i even desperately ask my friend in KL to call getha shop in KL to see if they still have it..but the answer is cruelly..NO...

HAIS

hopefully i be able to find it in the stretch of road there

wowowowow!!!! MUAKS!!! i love u!!!!i will go c!!!

i am very sad today.HAIZ.i saw my beloved round bed from getha->purple mths ago in furniture mall. Checked the price and specs, and thought i'll order it nearer to the time i need it. But, when i called today, was horrified to hear "no more le.." HAIZ..the purple one i bio is no long avaliable..only left cream...

AND the price increased by a few hundred...

i even desperately ask my friend in KL to call getha shop in KL to see if they still have it..but the answer is cruelly..NO...

HAIS

hopefully i be able to find it in the stretch of road there

Haha u r so cute.. Sound so excited :dancingqueen: Don't be sad k? Maybe you can find an even nicer one along that stretch? Hee Hee.. Good luck!!! :D

Haha u r so cute.. Sound so excited :dancingqueen: Don't be sad k? Maybe you can find an even nicer one along that stretch? Hee Hee.. Good luck!!! :D

i hope so!! wish me luck!!