Sign in to follow this  
risis

Tutu's Home Sweet Home

this thread certainly gt the "WOW" factor :good:

the best thing ? this nice house is going to be just a lift ride away ! :Phaha

harlow neighbor!!hehe.. long time no c!! find a day go buzz u k..ehehe

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
but tats a really nice sofa, looks super comfy! :wub:

so u r gonna gave up the cellini package?

hehe, yah. will use deposit to buy something in cellini..

really sad! we spent near 300 buying 2 extremely long hdmi cables today, coz edmund suggested we may wana buy cables to connect tv and computer, and he can hide the cables in false ceiling etc, so it be neater and more convinient..

Blur sotong us, never research carefully..my lappie-sony vaio..doesnt have a hdmi output!!!!!PENG!!!!

Think there is only a vga & s video output...haiz..wonder what we can do with the cables!

really sad! we spent near 300 buying 2 extremely long hdmi cables today, coz edmund suggested we may wana buy cables to connect tv and computer, and he can hide the cables in false ceiling etc, so it be neater and more convinient..

Blur sotong us, never research carefully..my lappie-sony vaio..doesnt have a hdmi output!!!!!PENG!!!!

Think there is only a vga & s video output...haiz..wonder what we can do with the cables!

HDMI cables are over-priced in SG :P

Check out monoprice which ships internationally

http://www.monoprice.com/products/subdepar...amp;cp_id=10243

What length did you buy?

one 20m and one 10m. problem is my lappie doesnt have hdmi, only have vga and s video:(

Hi Rasp,

dont get AX700V, its being phrased out already..

the one i got is the new version, with steam, bake, grill, convection and microwave..

Think u can see it in harvey norman or audio house. The new version is having a launch promo , so price cheaper than AX700V. You can check US Sharp website, they have the new version only.

Hi risis,

Thanks for sharing. I just went to browse the sharp usa site. Are you referring to AX-1200S supersteam oven?

(http://www.sharpusa.com/products/ModelLanding/0,1058,2128,00.html)

Did you buy this? If you don't mind, can share the price of it? :D

one 20m and one 10m. problem is my lappie doesnt have hdmi, only have vga and s video:(

Can return to the shop and exchange for some other goods?

U already bought le no choice lor...but u shld be getting some dvd or bluray player rite? Nowadays these players got HDMI output one...or ur playstation3 also can use...$300 leh...

Anyway, juz a word of advice to anyone getting HDMI cables...read in the cnet website that there is no need to spend a fortune in your HDMI cables...those cheap HDMI cables works the same as the branded ones...

:)

harlow neighbor!!hehe.. long time no c!! find a day go buzz u k..ehehe

Ermz...me also stay near near... :)

Can go take a look at your place once it's done?

Edited by PTBigBear

Hi risis,

Thanks for sharing. I just went to browse the sharp usa site. Are you referring to AX-1200S supersteam oven?

(http://www.sharpusa.com/products/ModelLanding/0,1058,2128,00.html)

Did you buy this? If you don't mind, can share the price of it? :D

hihi!

its not yet delivered, it be the same delivery with my fridge, so probably after we finish carpentary in end of June:) I'll post the pic when its here.

i took quite long to compare between the two. You can download the pdf information brochure of AX1200S from the US website, its quite informative. I went to a few shops and talk to the sales too..But most of the time they werent very informed about the differences. What i gather is that AX1200S is the new model which will replace the old one, and that it combines convection baking like normal oven too. So you got the option to switch between supersteam mtd and convection mtd. Its much bigger, so can bake 2 trays of cupcakes at one time, while the old model can bake only 1 tray. But look wise, i think the older version is prettier, also the older version is made in japan. The new one is made in thailand.

hope this helps!

Ermz...me also stay near near... :)

Can go take a look at your place once it's done?

most welcomed:)

U already bought le no choice lor...but u shld be getting some dvd or bluray player rite? Nowadays these players got HDMI output one...or ur playstation3 also can use...$300 leh...

Anyway, juz a word of advice to anyone getting HDMI cables...read in the cnet website that there is no need to spend a fortune in your HDMI cables...those cheap HDMI cables works the same as the branded ones...

:)

:( i got the 20 m one..haha..dont think will keep it, will exchange it for something else:)

hehe.he did..he called us immediately and say its 90cm.heng...its still cramp though

90cm should be ok bah,better than the miserable 60cm.

From the photo, looks like the smaller L is movable, maybe can play with the orientation to give a better space.