Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HouseofKwekChow

Crestar Ceiling Fan Light Kit

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get a Crestar ceiling fan light kit? We bought our fan from Lumiere but they don't carry the light kit.

Does anyone know how low Crestar ceiling fan with the light kit will hang from the ceiling? We want to install it in our balcony but worries with the light kit it will be too low as our balcony ceiling is not that high.

Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get a Crestar ceiling fan light kit? We bought our fan from Lumiere but they don't carry the light kit.

Does anyone know how low Crestar ceiling fan with the light kit will hang from the ceiling? We want to install it in our balcony but worries with the light kit it will be too low as our balcony ceiling is not that high.

Thanks!

I bought mine from I-lite in Jalan Besar crestar Airvac 54" + 5 light kit.

most shop in Jalan Besar should carry also...

U staying in Jurong area?

can try chelsea lightings and or A & K Electrical Trading Co. Jurong West st 41 Blk 456 #01-732 Tel:65638074

Both pricing should be reasonable... 5 lights kit (with IC control) should cost about 100+ if lucky less than $100 w/o installation

Hi,

Thanks!

Hi try Chan Huat at Balestier. Many showrooms and very prominent as you drice along the stretch.

I bought my 4 sets of fan + light kit there....

price wise not sure as it a set of fan + light kit i have bought. :notti:

Good luck...