Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
No Horse Run

Ba Zi

Hi Mr Chong,

Want to seek your adivce on behalf of my brother

Born: 1968 August 13th 10.15am

1) He has been working in the same company for twenty years the one and only as general worker caused he has only PSLE quali.

2) He was retrenched this June and until now still hunting for jobs. He was sort of soft spoken, stubborn and slow learner. That is why he never look for other job as he is quite slow and easily contented.

3) But he has no plan for future he spent more than what he earned!

4) Would like to seek your advice on what type of jobs is he suitable for?

5) Will he have better luck in job hunting this year?

6) Any remedy to improve his luck?

Thank you.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Mr Chong,

Want to seek your adivce on behalf of my brother

Born: 1968 August 13th 10.15am

1) He has been working in the same company for twenty years the one and only as general worker caused he has only PSLE quali.

2) He was retrenched this June and until now still hunting for jobs. He was sort of soft spoken, stubborn and slow learner. That is why he never look for other job as he is quite slow and easily contented.

3) But he has no plan for future he spent more than what he earned!

4) Would like to seek your advice on what type of jobs is he suitable for?

5) Will he have better luck in job hunting this year?

6) Any remedy to improve his luck?

Thank you.

Hello

Go for a job that handles with fire.

Job prospects for 子年子月 no hope. Look for a job on 12/13 Jan 09. (south direction)

To improve his money luck, stay away from water and wood and these directions.

Edited by Mr Chong

Hello

Go for a job that handles with fire.

Job prospects for 子年子月 no hope. Look for a job on 12/13 Jan 09. (south direction)

To improve his money luck, stay away from water and wood and these directions.

Hi Mr Chong,

1) Would like to seek your expertise whether those Fortune Teller telling us what color to wear or what ornaments to put on based on our Bazi applicable to your school of study?

2) Job that handles with fire. I cant really think of any safe job rather than welder,. Will you be able to enlighten me examples of job handles with fire?

3) If stay away from water and wood, that means avoid furniture trade, drinks stall trade, kopitiam trade, am i right to say?

Thank you.

Hi Mr Chong,

1) Would like to seek your expertise whether those Fortune Teller telling us what color to wear or what ornaments to put on based on our Bazi applicable to your school of study?

2) Job that handles with fire. I cant really think of any safe job rather than welder,. Will you be able to enlighten me examples of job handles with fire?

3) If stay away from water and wood, that means avoid furniture trade, drinks stall trade, kopitiam trade, am i right to say?

Thank you.

Hello

When a tree whithers, I check the roots for foundation and diseases. Some others check parasites on the branches and leaves. That's the difference. Did wearing colors and ornaments solve any or your problems permanently?

A cook handles with fire. Working under the sun. At incinerator plant. Lighting shop etc.

Hello

When a tree whithers, I check the roots for foundation and diseases. Some others check parasites on the branches and leaves. That's the difference. Did wearing colors and ornaments solve any or your problems permanently?

A cook handles with fire. Working under the sun. At incinerator plant. Lighting shop etc.

Hi Mr Chong,

Can I conclude that it would be better for him to sleep head towards the south direction?

Thank you.

Hi Mr Chong,

Can I conclude that it would be better for him to sleep head towards the south direction?

Thank you.

Hello

I understand where you're deriving from. It is one of the possibility but not always the correct one. I haven't look at his bazi again. When I've got the time, I'll check again. Everything has cause and effect. That is why experience is needed in this field. Doesn't mean striking 4D means its definitely lucky, we got to make sure it doesn't carry with it tragedy.

Hello

I understand where you're deriving from. It is one of the possibility but not always the correct one. I haven't look at his bazi again. When I've got the time, I'll check again. Everything has cause and effect. That is why experience is needed in this field. Doesn't mean striking 4D means its definitely lucky, we got to make sure it doesn't carry with it tragedy.

Hi Mr Chong,

Thank you for your reply.

It is true striking 4D is not always good. I have heard one cases a FS master help somebody to strike 4D but after striking 4D, something happen and the money was spent and is back to normal again.

Anyway, I will for you to check again.

However, he is taking up security courses and maybe he will be a security guard.

Thank you.

Hi Mr Chong,

Thank you for your reply.

It is true striking 4D is not always good. I have heard one cases a FS master help somebody to strike 4D but after striking 4D, something happen and the money was spent and is back to normal again.

Anyway, I will for you to check again.

However, he is taking up security courses and maybe he will be a security guard.

Thank you.

Hello

Yes, sleep south will help. Don't expect much until the 12th chinese month finishes.

Edited by Mr Chong