Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
star77

Anyone Heard Of Suspended Tv Console Collaspe Before?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
as above, anyone heard or experience it before?

ur previous carpenter didnt install properly?? mayb mine carpenter can help you to fix it.. pm me if interested

if u abuse it, surely it will give way. Everything has a weight limit.

There was a thread b4, showing someone's LCD TV crashed onto the floor together with the feature wall (feature wall gave way), that I would say is the feature wall's fault for being unable to built to withstand the weight of the TV. The whole idea abt customisation is that the requirement (e.g weight) is conveyed to the renovator, and then he build something (choosing the correct material) that is suitable for the situation.

It is very possible that the feature wall console will crash if it is not mounted properly.

It will also crash if unreasonable excessive weight is placed on it.

A normal TV console will be able to hold a 42inch or bigger TV, plus few small potted plants, loads of CDs/DVDs, Speakers... should not be a problem.

But if you intend to place heavy stuff on it like heavy throphies, collection of XO / Martell / Hennesy Bottles... You gotta inform the person who is fabricating the console. so that he will know, and further strenghten the mountings and support of the console.

Of cos, the price will be slightly different. as material costs are more.