Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fengshui-123

Wawapig Case

Hi WAWAPIG,

see picture below.

remember to come here to feedback your sitiation if you really use the blue sectors.

By the way, I am interested to find out your situation so far, are you generally ok? I am asking this because I think a good luck people will get a good fengshui house. I just want to test whether my thinking is right.

0812200011d259f64423f2ae6e.gif

Edited by fengshui-123

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi WAWAPIG,

see picture below.

remember to come here to feedback your sitiation if you really use the blue sectors.

By the way, I am interested to find out your situation so far, are you generally ok? I am asking this because I think a good luck people will get a good fengshui house. I just want to test whether my thinking is right.

0812200011d259f64423f2ae6e.gif

Hi FengShui 1-2-3

Thanks a lot for your quick response.

Is this a good unit for FH & I? We are only getting the keys in March 09.

For myself.. I am pretty ok all the while especially when job concern.. it will come my way whenever I need one without having to apply. No 4D luck though.. hehe ..

My FH is good too..

Thanks very much.

This is suitable for all peoples.

Make sure the North Blue sector window is open and stove in South-East blue sector, these two must come in pair. The other two blue-sectors pair put moving water feature.