Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
roy777ong

Seeking Feedbacks On Ids

Before getting myself label as a lazy bum by you ppl, I went thru posting here to see any feedback on the below IDs but couldn't find any. Therefore, decide to post this topic to seek for your feedbacks.

I'm getting quotation from the below IDs (already got from some) and will be deciding who to go with by next week. I know that beside budget, most importantly is whether the ID whom you engaged is responsible or not. Hence, I would like to get honest opinion from those who've got their house done the following IDs. Good or bad, pls share with me your encounter.

I-Deal House - Sean Wong

G-Plan - Gary Chng

Spacious - Jeannie Lai

U-Home Interior - Alvin

Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Before getting myself label as a lazy bum by you ppl, I went thru posting here to see any feedback on the below IDs but couldn't find any. Therefore, decide to post this topic to seek for your feedbacks.

I'm getting quotation from the below IDs (already got from some) and will be deciding who to go with by next week. I know that beside budget, most importantly is whether the ID whom you engaged is responsible or not. Hence, I would like to get honest opinion from those who've got their house done the following IDs. Good or bad, pls share with me your encounter.

I-Deal House - Sean Wong

G-Plan - Gary Chng

Spacious - Jeannie Lai

U-Home Interior - Alvin

Thanks!

Hi roy I approaced 3 out of your list of 4 IDs for my reno.

from Ideal House - i sent an sms to Kenneth but no reply yet. Not sure whether he is too busy that's why no reply. will call him up if i don't receive any reply from him by tomorrow

from Gplan - sent an sms to kelvin, he called me over the phone, we talked awhile and I emailed to him the floor plan. will await his quote

from Spacious - i spoke to Jovern. Nice young man. initial meet up was pleasant, am also currently waiting for his quote.

I also realised no one mention about Spacious in this forum, will also be keen to hear feedbacks if any.