Sign in to follow this  
strivingmama

Which Contractor/reno Firm To Choose?

we have shortlisted 3 renovation firms after

meeting around 7 firms recommended in this forum

plus those that are listed under Radac.

so far, here are my comments for each of them, and hope

you can help assess which one we should finally choose:

1. Company A - the contractor here was highly recommended by my colleague for the good account service

plus competitive price; I have confirmed that their price is the best compared to the other 2; timeline- finish after 6 to 7 weeks; asking more time to finish due to CNY; sometimes, find it difficult to communicate in English, but still can understand a bit (I hope so)

2. Company B - We are talking to the designer who is clear in communication skills; nice design and proposal but total price is very expensive; can finish after 6 to 7 weeks

3. Company C - Can finish in 5 to 6 weeks; competitive pricing but found that they have demerit points from HDB due to lack of waterproofing during toilet works...

the renovation works to be done in our resale flat are 2 toilets, 2 bedrooms, carpentry works in bedroom, living and main entrance..

constraints: after collecting the key on 15 January, most workers will start taking leave for the Chinese New Year...

pls advice on whether we just wait after CNY to start the actual renovation; or can do partial job before CNY, then followed by remaining work after CNY?

thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation