Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mitlan

Laminate Flooring Help

Can anyone advise me what is the difference between Supreme and Ace laminate flooring?

My ID say the laminate flooring from Supreme that we previously chose is sold out and gave us ACE flooring. He says that ACE is better and more expensive. Just want to find out if it is the case or am i being shortchanged?

Can any kind soul advise on this?

Thanks in advance

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i think u have been taken for a ride..and taken as a big carrot

they just want to bring up their profit margin..

if they insist on saying so, show some proof..

i think u have been taken for a ride..and taken as a big carrot

they just want to bring up their profit margin..

if they insist on saying so, show some proof..

I cannot seem to find the contact number for ACE Flooring. I am contemplating whether i should cancel the cheque i issued to them and then issue a new one based on the price difference if there is any in the laminate.

ACE Flooring might be those small company selling laminate floorings...

Eg. i open a company when i got lobang for cheap laminate flooring materials, train some workers to lay, then i name tis flooring as XYZ Flooring. Its like small scale company, approach 'friends' to support. Low cost = low selling price, attract end users.

(these companies sure sell cheaper bcos less overhead, its more to trading)

Dun be suprised to hear new company's selling their 'own' products. Its practised in every field, so long got gd lobang for products tad can sell in the market...

Got lobangs = can be a boss urself!

Edited by de_Pierre

so fishy that u ID told u Supreme sold out... why not u insist from him u still want supreme but u re choose to other laminate that are available

Can anyone advise me what is the difference between Supreme and Ace laminate flooring?

My ID say the laminate flooring from Supreme that we previously chose is sold out and gave us ACE flooring. He says that ACE is better and more expensive. Just want to find out if it is the case or am i being shortchanged?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

For Ace flooring is made in china ,Supreme is a local brand.

My advise to you,use european laminate flooring better then others.

:notti:

Thanks in advance

Hi,

For Ace flooring is made in china ,Supreme is a local brand.

My advise to you,use european laminate flooring better then others.

:notti:

nvr heard of ace floorin before.. sounds "ulu".. to prevent id to chop chop carrot, best take direct fr laminate company.. though it may sounds expensive to u but i got my floorin fr supreme and they given me lifetime warranty.. u can refer to the below post..

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=17469

Thanks in advance

My laminate flooring seems to be expanding on one area, the gap(almost 1mm) in between the laminate tiles is very obvious. There are others that seem to be popping out a little. Are there any problems with my flooring? My ID says they have given me a better flooring than Supreme because the design we chose for Supreme is out of stock.

i suppose they din do a gd job on it.. is ur flr even when they lay e laminate flr?? do check w ur id..

My laminate flooring seems to be expanding on one area, the gap(almost 1mm) in between the laminate tiles is very obvious. There are others that seem to be popping out a little. Are there any problems with my flooring? My ID says they have given me a better flooring than Supreme because the design we chose for Supreme is out of stock.