yv0nne

Mr. & Mrs. Bun's Love Nest

Today I am so pissed off!!

I call Poh Joo.

First Lady: Hello.

Me: Hello. Poh Joo?

FL: UH.

Me: Erm, do u carry fuji...

*HOLD MY LINE WITH THE MUSIC. I was like freak! Why so rude!

Second Lady: Helloo. "Yao She Mo?"

Me: Why just now I was talking half way to the lady and she just put me on hold. Its so rude yOU kNOW!!!!

SL: err.. "Na Ni Yao She Mo"

Me: Why she just put me on hold? Do you know that its very RUDE!!!!

SL: Ni Yao Zhao She Mo?

Me: YOU MEI YOU FUJIOH?!

SL: Wo men mei you.

*SLAM MY OFFICE PHONE DOWN.

Thats it. I wont go there to buy anything. They are in the service line and how can they be so rude? Kao.

Anyway, will be heading to Hoe Kee to buy then..

Btw, all the hacking has been done and storeroom laminate up already. very nice! hehe.. Starting to paint today ~

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i went poh joo too...the sales lady was following us and asking whta we want and we say we'll discuss...then a guy (not sure if he's the boss) says "go serve them better". then she walked off to serve another couple buying basins. @^#(%&(%

In the end, Hubby was pissed and walked off...he said never to go there again cos service was bad. :furious:

Hi Yvonne,

Did u engage contractor? Your painting starting today, is it direct painting contact that u found? Can share the contact? Thanks

Cheers

Today I am so pissed off!!

I call Poh Joo.

First Lady: Hello.

Me: Hello. Poh Joo?

FL: UH.

Me: Erm, do u carry fuji...

*HOLD MY LINE WITH THE MUSIC. I was like freak! Why so rude!

Second Lady: Helloo. "Yao She Mo?"

Me: Why just now I was talking half way to the lady and she just put me on hold. Its so rude yOU kNOW!!!!

SL: err.. "Na Ni Yao She Mo"

Me: Why she just put me on hold? Do you know that its very RUDE!!!!

SL: Ni Yao Zhao She Mo?

Me: YOU MEI YOU FUJIOH?!

SL: Wo men mei you.

Thats it. I wont go there to buy anything. They are in the service line and how can they be so rude? Kao.

Btw, all the hacking has been done and storeroom laminate up already. very nice! hehe.. Starting to paint today ~

All these folks are the same . One uncle at Hoe Kee at Genting Lane wan to look at my invoice before looking at the problem that I have with the chopping board holder that come with the sink. Almost had to be a shouting match til one PRC staff step in to help me first.

Wow.. Renotalk down for so long.. My reno has been completed and I have officially move in last sat.. haha.. I will update the pics tonight..

All the furnitures came on time and sui sui without any defects. Painting done by my FIL's fren. $300 for the workmanship.

Agree that Poh Joo sometimes the service can be quite bad, especially the aunties. From experience, speak Mandarin with them gets better results.

YAY can update us here already!! So in the end where did you buy???

In the end i bought from Hoe Kee.. Fujioh stove, basins, shower head, shelf..

Wah even move in already??? please show us photos!! :)

Yes!! I've already taken the photos, waitin for the forum to be up so that i can upload photos :P