Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rapister

Walk In Wardrobe

hi everyone,

does anyone have any suggestions on walk in wardrobe for MBR? i really like to put one in my new apartment

but not sure what are the things to consider? any advice?

dont think i would hack any wall or anything to make it

1. what size space needed

2. what material to use

3. how much does it cost to make

etc etc

thanks everyone!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
sorry i meant walk in wardrobe

anyway yours quite sturdy not bad lah

:)

Check out poliformusa.com very inspiring designs for wardrobes

I would draw a scale model using Sketchup. Its free from google and takes just a few minutes to learn.

Make sure that you really need it. The thought of having a walk in wardrobe is cool but the downside is that it is going to hog a lot of space. If you are really up for it, here is some inspiration

mercantini2it495x262.jpg

(Click on image for more ideas)

Make sure that you really need it. The thought of having a walk in wardrobe is cool but the downside is that it is going to hog a lot of space. If you are really up for it, here is some inspiration

mercantini2it495x262.jpg

thanks thats nice

good idea

i think i would like a small one

Can anyone help to give an indicative price of a walk-in wardrobe?

Hey, i just went to closetdesign at Balestiar, quite good pricing for a designer wardrobe. Also you can try u ximula at parkmall, a bit more expensive

Both website are www.closetdesign.com.sg or ximula.com

Hey, i just went to closetdesign at Balestiar, quite good pricing for a designer wardrobe. Also you can try u ximula at parkmall, a bit more expensive

Both website are www.closetdesign.com.sg or ximula.com

hi, I also went to Closet Design @ Balestier Rd.

I heard there's another one in Thomson Road, near Sin Ming Plaza, anyone knows what is the name of that shop and exactly where it's located??

my ID help me for the whole design, selection of the hanger, drawer...etc

he did up the whole thing... which included in my whole reno package. :D

i think it's better this way.. i dont have to worry anything... hehehe

mercantini2it495x262.jpg

Such transparent/translucent glass door only look good when you keep your clothes tidy all the time. Otherwise looks very cluttered and spoils look of whole room. Thats why i am going for a mirror finish.

If you want to see whats inside..open the door. :P

We have done a small WIW for our home during its renovation. It is about $200 psf (with no doors). We did a curtain instead for the entrance - cheaper and softer look. Also installed a full-height mirror within the WIW which cost $220.

Due to the layout of the room, our WIW is not connected to the bathroom which we thought is better since there will be less moisture. In fact, even now I still put dehumidifer to ensure the clothes smell nice.

is there any more brands that u can recommend except for ximula wardrobes? it seems very exp after i been there. not really suitable for my budget. anyone can help pls?

is there any more brands that u can recommend except for ximula wardrobes? it seems very exp after i been there. not really suitable for my budget. anyone can help pls?

How about OPSH? Heard that they are having GSS.. their wardrobe are going at a lower price than usual.

A wooden wardrobe is preferred due to its strength and durability. However, the durability of wardrobes depend upon the types of wood used for making them. Free standing wardrobes which are versatile wardrobes in terms of styles, designs and costs, more like wooden cabinets with different hanging and shelving

options. They need not to be fitted in wall and can be taken along when moving home.