Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
p20

Home 2 Om Interior - Any Experience To Share?

Hi..

New to this forum and need some advice.

I am currently looking for a reliable ID to renovate my 3-room resale flat.

Heard from a friend about the Home 2 OM Interior. Have anyone engaged their service before? Any comments to share?

Thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi..

Heard from a friend about the Home 2 OM Interior. Have anyone engaged their service before? Any comments to share?

Thanks. :P

Hi..

Thanks

Hi,

Are you refering to this ID firm that is located at Blk 41, Holland Drive ( Level 1, next to a hair salon) ? I have just signed the agreement with them. Reno work will start early next week :)

Basically, the ID consultant whom is in charged of my reno is truly concerned in working within the means of my budget and expectations. I was exceptionally impressed with their efficiency – my ID consultant could present me with the revised quotation in within a few hours.

I would suggest that you visit the ID firm and let them work out something for you – before u decide further. No harm in getting hold of more quotations for comparison :)

Good Luck !

Hi,

Are you refering to this ID firm that is located at Blk 41, Holland Drive ( Level 1, next to a hair salon) ? I have just signed the agreement with them. Reno work will start early next week :)

Basically, the ID consultant whom is in charged of my reno is truly concerned in working within the means of my budget and expectations. I was exceptionally impressed with their efficiency – my ID consultant could present me with the revised quotation in within a few hours.

I would suggest that you visit the ID firm and let them work out something for you – before u decide further. No harm in getting hold of more quotations for comparison :)

Good Luck !

Hi all,

just wonder if there are any other comments on this ID? I am thinking of approaching them for a quotation for our new 4-room flat. Are their prices good? Any ID in particular we should look for? Appreciate all valuable feedback. Thanks in advance!

Hi there!

New to this forum too..=)

i'm exploring to use those firms in HDB estate type thinking will be cheaper...is it so? I understand this company is quite new, hope to know more abt it too. Any id-in-charge to recommend?

CHeers!

Hi..

Thanks

if wan try my lobang quite reliable also, pm me to get it. why not just get another second opinion, anyway you nothing to lose in getting another quotation to compare.

heres the pictures & story of my redone house by the reliable contractor:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20227

P.S. add me if msn: cord_des@hotmail.com if you want to

Lobangking.. you just joined today and start leaving msgs like this (which look almost the same) all over the forum ....

haha kkk i understand your concern. this is because once after i've gotton my house done, i suggested to the contractor saying i will help him to post online if anyone wants to do, i will recommand, in fact i intend to leave a few posts and to pass the contact around so that if anyone in the future wants can have the contact easily. cause i wont be logging in for renov a long time from now. just helping along, is ok if you guys find it fishy. i just want to SHARE a good house done by a good contractor with the rest. well anyway if interested get another quotation, you all also nothing to lose. if you guys still think i am a fraud person trying to scam you all here. just ignore my post. once again sharing is part of my lobang life. btw, i'm famous in computer hardware zone forum. that's about it.

P.S. add me msn: cord_des@hotmail.com if you wan to

Edited by lObAnGkInG

Hi..

Thanks

Hi

I starting my reno somewhere around 15 April 09 :D with Home 2 Om, so happy with they're service. At first I thought that why they're shop is always close, something must be not right with the company. After i meet up with them than i know that they're out for appoinment or when to site for inspection as they're only 3 of them. My neighour also reno they're house 2 months ago with them, & i saw they're workmanship is good that's why i choose. Will try to update some photo when they're done with my house :rolleyes:

Hi

I starting my reno somewhere around 15 April 09 :D with Home 2 Om, so happy with they're service. At first I thought that why they're shop is always close, something must be not right with the company. After i meet up with them than i know that they're out for appoinment or when to site for inspection as they're only 3 of them. My neighour also reno they're house 2 months ago with them, & i saw they're workmanship is good that's why i choose. Will try to update some photo when they're done with my house :rolleyes:

Hope to see yr post of pic

Hi

Hi bibi6060

How is your renovation so far with Home 2 Om? Care to share?

Hi,

Good Luck !

Hi! How did your reno go?

Hi angelique.ck,

Can you email me the contact number of this ID firm that is located at Blk 41, Holland Drive ( Level 1, next to a hair salon). My email addr is vonchan77@yahoo.com.sg

:)

Thanks

Hi angelique.ck,

Can you email me the contact number of this ID firm that is located at Blk 41, Holland Drive ( Level 1, next to a hair salon). My email addr is vonchan77@yahoo.com.sg

:)

Thanks

Hi angelique.ck,

Can you also email me the contact number of this ID firm at Holland Drive? Which id you engaed and do you find their quote reasonable?

My email is meijia38@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Hi angelique.ck,

Can you also email me the contact number of this ID firm at Holland Drive? Which id you engaed and do you find their quote reasonable?

My email is meijia38@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Hi,

I have went down to ask for a quote. So far the impression is not bad. Contractor gave us many ideas to help us save cost. Shall see how is the quote tomorrow.

Anyone engaged them and have completed reno, any experiences to share?