Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
earthboost

Plasma Tv

Hi,recently just a friend told me tat there is an offer for Hitachi 50" plasma @ $1699nett...is it a good deal...? Brand new with 3 yrs waranty...qty left not much :unsure:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
it a attractive price ,where can i buy it and it is a full hd

Hi,for the TV information iwas told tat it is not a Full HD plasma...resolution 1280 x 1080...for Hitachi there is a chip converter to up scale it to full HD...but tat not the most impt point...coz it still depend on the signal u received...e.g if u hooking up direct to cable its like buying a dvd player playing vcd..so tat standard still vcd standard..same apply to the TV...coz i check it out starhub still not have fully up grade to full HD most of the channel n u got to pay more for tat...the dealer name WEE TECH..can contact him at 83696995 (Vin)...but no confirm got stock alry...can check it out with him...coz i brought 1 set alry...he told me he can reserve 2 set for me at tis moment...with wall install + stand..gg to deliver...brand new set with 3 yrs warranty from agent...can add 2 more yrs ext warranty at $248 which bcum 5 yrs...Hope tat the info is useful to u